Osama widows brawl in Pakistani prison
London: Two of Osama`s widows were involved
in a vicious catfight in a Pakistani prison over the youngest
wife`s suspicion that the eldest had betrayed the slain
al-Qaeda leader, a media report said on Thursday.
The brawl took place as Khairiah Saber, Osama Bin Laden`s
eldest wife branded her younger rival Amal Ahmed al-Sadah, a
slut, sparking off a vicious catfight in the prison.
The brawling pair, kept in custody since the world`s most
wanted terrorist was killed last May, had to be pulled apart
by shocked guards.
Guards were under "strict instructions" never to leave
oldest wife Khairiah, 61, alone with youngest Amal, 29, in
case one of them kills the other, the Sun reported.
A commander from Pakistani spy agency Inter-Services
Intelligence (ISI) told the daily how the amazing bust-up was
sparked by Amal`s suspicions that Khairiah had betrayed
five-times married Bin Laden, by leaking his location in
Pakistan to US Special Forces.
"Amal described Khairiah as `the real killer of Bin
Laden`. Khairiah accused Amal of sticking to Osama like a
prostitute who wanted sex 24 hours a day," the ISI commander
who helped interrogate the pair said.
The two are being held in Pakistan`s capital Islamabad,
along with a third wife and eight of Bin Laden`s 20 kids.
Khairiah was said to be jealous his youngest bride got to
sleep with him all the time.
Amal, who wed al-Qaeda chief Bin Laden at 18, was hurt
attempting to shield him from US Navy Seals in Abbottabad,
according to the same source.
She claimed when Pakistani intelligence grilled her that
he knew Khairiah had turned traitor.
Amal says in transcripts of interviews leaked yesterday,
"Osama loved me the most. We used to talk about romance, other
things apart from al-Qaeda things. In the last days, he felt
he was being tracked down by the US forces and their allies.
He said his death was to be orchestrated by his wife
(Khairiah) or family. He was ready to face it."
An earlier US media report had cited a retired Pakistani
brigadier Shaukat Qadir, who carried out his own
investigations, in stating that there was "poisonous mistrust"
between Osama`s three wives, with one of them being accused of
betraying him to US intelligence.
Besides the intense jealousies among his wives, Qadir
claimed that bin Laden had been sidelined by his outfit.
"al-Qaeda decided to retire him in 2003 as he was mentally
senile having picked up some degenerative disease from 2001,"
he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- Don't know what will happen to my career, says Ranbir Kapoor
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- British tourist masturbated at in Mumbai; Indian men apologise
- After land bill, net neutrality, Rahul Gandhi to fight for ex-servicemen now