Petraeus hires political attorney to handle extra-marital affair probe
Washington: Former CIA Director General David Petraeus has hired a big-name attorney amid investigations into his extra-marital affair that ensnared his career.
Petraeus signed on with top Washington lawyer Robert Barnett to help him in guiding with the case.
Barnett is known for negotiating book deals for the political elite from President Barack Obama to one-time vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
According to the New York Daily News, Paula Broadwell, who was Petraeus’ lover, had been hiding out at her brother’s home in Washington, D.C. since news of the affair rocked the capital.
On Sunday a grim-faced Broadwell, flanked by her doctor hubby, returned to her home in Charlotte, North Carolina.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what