Petraeus hires political attorney to handle extra-marital affair probe
Washington: Former CIA Director General David Petraeus has hired a big-name attorney amid investigations into his extra-marital affair that ensnared his career.
Petraeus signed on with top Washington lawyer Robert Barnett to help him in guiding with the case.
Barnett is known for negotiating book deals for the political elite from President Barack Obama to one-time vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
According to the New York Daily News, Paula Broadwell, who was Petraeus’ lover, had been hiding out at her brother’s home in Washington, D.C. since news of the affair rocked the capital.
On Sunday a grim-faced Broadwell, flanked by her doctor hubby, returned to her home in Charlotte, North Carolina.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi