Pigs` heads left outside Islamic school, Catholic church in Sydney
Sydney: An Islamic school and a Catholic church in western Sydney have been attacked with pigs` heads.
The heads of pigs were left on the properties of the school and church, a crime that police have described as ‘random acts of stupidity and desecration’.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Fairfield Superintendent Peter Lennon said an investigation was being carried out into the incidents, which occurred within five kilometres of each on April 28 and 29.
Lennon said one head was thrown at the front gate of the school on Elizabeth Drive and another head was placed at the doors of a nearby Catholic church.
CCTV from nearby locations was being examined in a bid to catch those responsible.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan