Pigs` heads left outside Islamic school, Catholic church in Sydney
Sydney: An Islamic school and a Catholic church in western Sydney have been attacked with pigs` heads.
The heads of pigs were left on the properties of the school and church, a crime that police have described as ‘random acts of stupidity and desecration’.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Fairfield Superintendent Peter Lennon said an investigation was being carried out into the incidents, which occurred within five kilometres of each on April 28 and 29.
Lennon said one head was thrown at the front gate of the school on Elizabeth Drive and another head was placed at the doors of a nearby Catholic church.
CCTV from nearby locations was being examined in a bid to catch those responsible.
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part II
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part III
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part IV
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Bangladesh's ICC ODI ranking: How BCB president Nazmul Hassan created unnecessary confusion
- Five people killed after building collapses in Mumbai's Kamathipura
- Sonia, Rahul Gandhi to lead Congress gherao of Parliament on May 6
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!