Powerful blast causes injuries in Prague
Prague: Police say a powerful explosion has damaged a building in the center of the Czech capital, Prague, and they believe some people are buried in the rubble.
Police spokesman Tomas Hulan says it is not immediately clear what caused the blast in Divadelni Street today morning.
The street is covered with rubble and has been sealed off by police.
Jirina Ernestova, spokeswoman for the rescue service says rescuers expect some people are buried under the rubble. Firefighters spokeswoman Pavlina Adamcova says at least 13 people have been injured.
Windows in buildings located hundreds of meters from the blast were shattered, including some in the nearby National Theater.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption