Reagan lasted for 40 minutes in bed: Piper Laurie
London: Piper Laurie has revealed that Ronald Reagan was a “show-off” in bed and made sure that the actress was aware of the fact that he lasted for 40 minutes.
The 79-year-old Golden Globe Award winner met the 40th president of the US on the set of the 1950s film ‘Louisa’, in which he played her father.
In her new memoir, Learning To Live Out Loud, Laurie writes that Reagan was the perfect gentleman and asked her mother for permission to take her out on a date, but instead of doing so he took her to his home where he made hamburgers for them both.
Things went downhill from there and when they moved into the bedroom, Reagan turned into a “show-off” and had sex “without grace”.
“He made sure I was aware of the length of time he had been ‘ardent’. It was 40 minutes,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
The ‘Twin Peaks’ star also added that when she complained she was not satisfied, she got rather short shrift indeed.
“There’s something wrong with you. You should have had many orgasms by now - after all this time. You’ve got to see a doctor,” Reagan said.
On top of that, the man who went on to become Leader of the Free World also disclosed the amount he had paid for the condom, in a crass attempt to prove his point.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands