Second man charged over `prank` US airport ice bombs
Los Angeles: A second man was charged Monday in connection with dry ice bombs planted at the Los Angeles International Airport, police said.
Airport worker Miguel Angel Iniguez, 41, was arrested Friday on suspicion of possession of a destructive device near an aircraft, after three devices went off.
Nobody was injured, but the incidents led to evacuations and disrupted some flights.
Iniguez was the supervisor of Dicarlo Bennett, who was charged on two similar counts last week.
Iniguez allegedly made the third explosive device that detonated outside the Tom Bradley terminal, said the LA County District Attorney`s office.
Bennett and Iniguez could face up to six years in jail, though police said Bennett set off the devices as a prank rather than anything more sinister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested