Strauss-Kahn spotted with girlfriend in Venice
London: Disgraced former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn took his girlfriend off for a romantic break in Venice just days after he was photographed cavorting with models in a Paris nightclub.
Strauss-Kahn’s extravagant gesture to the new lady in his life Myriam Aouffir came after he was caught on camera brazenly posing with three attractive young women during a night out with pals in the French capital.
The 64-year-old was snapped pushing her luggage along on a trolley at the airport and pointing out the sites in the picturesque Italian city, the Daily Mail reports.
Like Strauss-Kahn, Myriam Aouffir comes from a Moroccan background, and is also believed to be estranged from her husband, with whom she has two children, the report said.
Strauss-Kahn split from his ex-partner Anne Sinclair in October after she had originally stuck by him after he was embroiled in a catalogue of scandals last year.
Aouffir, who studied at Montpellier University, has been seeing Strauss-Kahn for a number of months, according to close friends of the couple, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon