Strauss-Kahn spotted with girlfriend in Venice
London: Disgraced former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn took his girlfriend off for a romantic break in Venice just days after he was photographed cavorting with models in a Paris nightclub.
Strauss-Kahn’s extravagant gesture to the new lady in his life Myriam Aouffir came after he was caught on camera brazenly posing with three attractive young women during a night out with pals in the French capital.
The 64-year-old was snapped pushing her luggage along on a trolley at the airport and pointing out the sites in the picturesque Italian city, the Daily Mail reports.
Like Strauss-Kahn, Myriam Aouffir comes from a Moroccan background, and is also believed to be estranged from her husband, with whom she has two children, the report said.
Strauss-Kahn split from his ex-partner Anne Sinclair in October after she had originally stuck by him after he was embroiled in a catalogue of scandals last year.
Aouffir, who studied at Montpellier University, has been seeing Strauss-Kahn for a number of months, according to close friends of the couple, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video