Strauss-Kahn spotted with girlfriend in Venice
London: Disgraced former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn took his girlfriend off for a romantic break in Venice just days after he was photographed cavorting with models in a Paris nightclub.
Strauss-Kahn’s extravagant gesture to the new lady in his life Myriam Aouffir came after he was caught on camera brazenly posing with three attractive young women during a night out with pals in the French capital.
The 64-year-old was snapped pushing her luggage along on a trolley at the airport and pointing out the sites in the picturesque Italian city, the Daily Mail reports.
Like Strauss-Kahn, Myriam Aouffir comes from a Moroccan background, and is also believed to be estranged from her husband, with whom she has two children, the report said.
Strauss-Kahn split from his ex-partner Anne Sinclair in October after she had originally stuck by him after he was embroiled in a catalogue of scandals last year.
Aouffir, who studied at Montpellier University, has been seeing Strauss-Kahn for a number of months, according to close friends of the couple, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi