Thai navy searching for Bangladeshis
Bangkok: The Thai navy Friday searched for Bangladeshi crewmen missing in the Andaman Sea after their mercantile vessel capsized off Phuket in southern Thailand.
Thai navy`s Dornier patrol plane and helicopters continued the search and rescue mission for seven or eight crew members of the Bangladeshi bulk cargo ship, MV Hope, Xinhua reported.
The vessel capsized about 45 nautical miles north of the resort island. Six Bangladeshis had been rescued from the sinking boat while two bodies were found floating in the sea.
Strong winds and high tides in the Andaman Sea had slowed down the search and rescue mission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?