Twenty-two DRC soldiers, 230 Uganda rebels killed in past month: Official
Kinshasa: Twenty-two Congolese soldiers and 230 Ugandan rebels have been killed in a nearly month-long offensive in restive eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, the government said Friday.
According to a provisional toll by the army chief of staff, 22 troops and 230 fighters from the Islamist ADF-Nalu rebellion have died in the clashes since January 16, said government spokesman Lambert Mende.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader