Two bodies found at Polish philharmonic
Warsaw: Polish authorities have launched a double homicide investigation after the bodies of a harpist and a security guard were found in a building housing a philharmonic orchestra in western Poland.
Officials say a male security guard was found today morning in a pool of blood while a 26-year-old female harpist was also found dead in a different part of the building in the city of Jelenia Gora.
She had traveled from Warsaw to perform a concert Friday evening and was staying in a guest room in the building of the Lower Silesia Philharmonic.
Violetta Niziolek, a spokeswoman for prosecutors, said authorities consider the case one of "double murder" and are investigating.
Niziolek told the private broadcaster TVN24 that the male victim was about 50 to 60 years old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof