Two bodies found at Polish philharmonic
Warsaw: Polish authorities have launched a double homicide investigation after the bodies of a harpist and a security guard were found in a building housing a philharmonic orchestra in western Poland.
Officials say a male security guard was found today morning in a pool of blood while a 26-year-old female harpist was also found dead in a different part of the building in the city of Jelenia Gora.
She had traveled from Warsaw to perform a concert Friday evening and was staying in a guest room in the building of the Lower Silesia Philharmonic.
Violetta Niziolek, a spokeswoman for prosecutors, said authorities consider the case one of "double murder" and are investigating.
Niziolek told the private broadcaster TVN24 that the male victim was about 50 to 60 years old.
- Now, BJP leader Prem Prakash Pandey wastes gallons of water on daughter's wedding in Chhattisgarh
- Peppermint tea boosts memory in adults!
- Gold price tops Rs 30,000-mark, hits two-year high on global cues
- Boredom in life triggers unhealthy snacking
- IPL 2016: Struggling Kings XI Punjab to replace David Miller with Murali Vijay as captain?