Two bodies found at Polish philharmonic
Warsaw: Polish authorities have launched a double homicide investigation after the bodies of a harpist and a security guard were found in a building housing a philharmonic orchestra in western Poland.
Officials say a male security guard was found today morning in a pool of blood while a 26-year-old female harpist was also found dead in a different part of the building in the city of Jelenia Gora.
She had traveled from Warsaw to perform a concert Friday evening and was staying in a guest room in the building of the Lower Silesia Philharmonic.
Violetta Niziolek, a spokeswoman for prosecutors, said authorities consider the case one of "double murder" and are investigating.
Niziolek told the private broadcaster TVN24 that the male victim was about 50 to 60 years old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him