`Two more LatAm Presidents will get cancer`
Mexico City: The fact that six former or current presidents in Latin America have or had cancer shows that the region was the victim of an "evil eye", and two more leaders would get the disease, according to a Mexican warlock or sorcerer.
Antonio Vazquez, who has a wide following in Mexico and is considered an authority on "white magic", however, did not identify the leaders.
Latin American leaders should "do a cleansing to rid themselves of evil eye", he said.
Argentine President Cristina Fernandez has undergone surgery to remove a tumour found on her thyroid gland. Venezuela`s Hugo Chavez, Paraguay`s Fernando Lugo, Brazil`s Dilma Rousseff and former Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva have all suffered from cancer.
Lula was diagnosed with cancer after leaving office and Rousseff was successfully treated for lymphoma before taking office.
Former Colombian president Alvaro Uribe has pre-cancerous keratosis, the first stage in the development of skin cancer.
Fernandez will be "completely" cured, but she "will have a tough year because Argentina will not have growth like in the past", the Mexican warlock said.
Chavez "has not been cured of the disease, but he has not been cured of arrogance either", he said.
"Power is strong and he is going to keep fighting, but I don`t believe he will go ahead with the 2012 elections because he is going to have a relapse in the end," Vazquez said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured