`Two more LatAm Presidents will get cancer`
Mexico City: The fact that six former or current presidents in Latin America have or had cancer shows that the region was the victim of an "evil eye", and two more leaders would get the disease, according to a Mexican warlock or sorcerer.
Antonio Vazquez, who has a wide following in Mexico and is considered an authority on "white magic", however, did not identify the leaders.
Latin American leaders should "do a cleansing to rid themselves of evil eye", he said.
Argentine President Cristina Fernandez has undergone surgery to remove a tumour found on her thyroid gland. Venezuela`s Hugo Chavez, Paraguay`s Fernando Lugo, Brazil`s Dilma Rousseff and former Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva have all suffered from cancer.
Lula was diagnosed with cancer after leaving office and Rousseff was successfully treated for lymphoma before taking office.
Former Colombian president Alvaro Uribe has pre-cancerous keratosis, the first stage in the development of skin cancer.
Fernandez will be "completely" cured, but she "will have a tough year because Argentina will not have growth like in the past", the Mexican warlock said.
Chavez "has not been cured of the disease, but he has not been cured of arrogance either", he said.
"Power is strong and he is going to keep fighting, but I don`t believe he will go ahead with the 2012 elections because he is going to have a relapse in the end," Vazquez said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Swiss fighter jet missing, believed crashed: Ministry
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir