Tyre of Thai Airways plane from India explodes
Bangkok: A tyre of the Thai Airways International aircraft from India exploded while landing at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok early on Saturday morning.
All 287 passengers and crew members were evacuated from the twin-engine Airbus 330-300 aircraft that had left Kolkata at 2.48 a.m., the Bangkok Post online reported.
The accident took place when the pilots of the flight THAI TG314 landed the plane at the Bangkok airport at 6.06am, the post reported quoting a local radio station. No other details were available.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj