Tyre of Thai Airways plane from India explodes
Bangkok: A tyre of the Thai Airways International aircraft from India exploded while landing at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok early on Saturday morning.
All 287 passengers and crew members were evacuated from the twin-engine Airbus 330-300 aircraft that had left Kolkata at 2.48 a.m., the Bangkok Post online reported.
The accident took place when the pilots of the flight THAI TG314 landed the plane at the Bangkok airport at 6.06am, the post reported quoting a local radio station. No other details were available.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'