Tyre of Thai Airways plane from India explodes
Bangkok: A tyre of the Thai Airways International aircraft from India exploded while landing at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok early on Saturday morning.
All 287 passengers and crew members were evacuated from the twin-engine Airbus 330-300 aircraft that had left Kolkata at 2.48 a.m., the Bangkok Post online reported.
The accident took place when the pilots of the flight THAI TG314 landed the plane at the Bangkok airport at 6.06am, the post reported quoting a local radio station. No other details were available.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi