Tyre of Thai Airways plane from India explodes
Bangkok: A tyre of the Thai Airways International aircraft from India exploded while landing at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok early on Saturday morning.
All 287 passengers and crew members were evacuated from the twin-engine Airbus 330-300 aircraft that had left Kolkata at 2.48 a.m., the Bangkok Post online reported.
The accident took place when the pilots of the flight THAI TG314 landed the plane at the Bangkok airport at 6.06am, the post reported quoting a local radio station. No other details were available.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations