US Vice President Biden to visit India, Singapore in July
Washington: US Vice President Joe Biden will visit India and Singapore in July to underscore the importance of relations with the two nations, the White House said.
In India, Biden will discuss a full range of bilateral, regional and global issues, "with a focus on advancing the prosperity, security and shared values of our two countries", Xinhua quoted the White House as saying in a statement.
Secretary of State John Kerry is currently on a three-day visit to India -- June 23-25 -- for the fourth annual US-India Strategic Dialogue.
During his stay in Singapore, Biden will consult leaders on a range of shared priorities, including implementing the Asia-Pacific rebalance, and highlight America`s "continued engagement with a key partner in Southeast Asia", the White House said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video