US Vice President Biden to visit India, Singapore in July
Washington: US Vice President Joe Biden will visit India and Singapore in July to underscore the importance of relations with the two nations, the White House said.
In India, Biden will discuss a full range of bilateral, regional and global issues, "with a focus on advancing the prosperity, security and shared values of our two countries", Xinhua quoted the White House as saying in a statement.
Secretary of State John Kerry is currently on a three-day visit to India -- June 23-25 -- for the fourth annual US-India Strategic Dialogue.
During his stay in Singapore, Biden will consult leaders on a range of shared priorities, including implementing the Asia-Pacific rebalance, and highlight America`s "continued engagement with a key partner in Southeast Asia", the White House said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'