US Vice President Biden to visit India, Singapore in July
Washington: US Vice President Joe Biden will visit India and Singapore in July to underscore the importance of relations with the two nations, the White House said.
In India, Biden will discuss a full range of bilateral, regional and global issues, "with a focus on advancing the prosperity, security and shared values of our two countries", Xinhua quoted the White House as saying in a statement.
Secretary of State John Kerry is currently on a three-day visit to India -- June 23-25 -- for the fourth annual US-India Strategic Dialogue.
During his stay in Singapore, Biden will consult leaders on a range of shared priorities, including implementing the Asia-Pacific rebalance, and highlight America`s "continued engagement with a key partner in Southeast Asia", the White House said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?