US wants bio-weapon to destroy human brain: Report
Tehran: A prominent political analyst has said the US has proposed a bio-weapon that would destroy the part of the human brain associated with spirituality, Iran`s Press TV reported Thursday.
"An apparent Pentagon video, leaked by hacker group Anonymous details US military plans to develop and deploy a biological weapon that would destroy people`s receptivity to religion in targeted Muslim populations," Kevin Barrett told Press TV.
Barrett said the proposed bio-weapon would be distributed in flu vaccines and would "alter human genomic expression to produce a sort of chemical lobotomy".
He described the Pentagon project as a "clear act of genocide" under international law.
"The culture of Islamic societies is an intensely religious culture. Indeed, it is strong religiosity that holds these societies together. The murder of the central feature of the culture of 1.5 billion people would be by far the worst genocide ever attempted or even contemplated," he said.
Barrett said the Pentagon plan was a threat to all of humanity, as religion and spirituality demand work towards justice.
Therefore, the US plans to erase all religious and spiritual resistance in the world in order to gain more power and invade nations, Press TV said.
"The Pentagon, whose job is to massacre the just on behalf of the wicked, would be happy - even ecstatic - if there were no-one left on earth who cared about justice."
"If they cannot kill off the just, the Pentagon psychopaths will be happy to give everyone a bio-chemical anti-spirituality lobotomy so that nobody will ever again work for justice in this world. This would, of course, signal the end of humanity," the analyst said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena