Was there an assassination attempt on Hillary in Israel?
Washington: There was an assassination attempt on US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton while she was on an official visit to Israel, according to Israel Radio and a news agency.
Israel Radio broke the story earlier in the week, which was confirmed by sources inside Israel, but never mentioned again.
According to World Mathaba, the purported attack on Hillary was related to the current political upheaval in Israel -- the aim being kill Hillary, blame Iran and take the focus off the domestic political meltdown in Tel Aviv.
According to sources, the attack on Hillary’s convoy, a minimum of three to five vehicles, travelling from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, follows the story earlier of an attack on a bus loaded with Israeli tourists that exploded in Bulgaria, which killed six persons.
According to World Mathaba, both the Bulgaria attack and the attempted assassination of Hillary was a Mossad "false flag" operation.
There are dozens of Mossad agents operating in Bulgaria, which still has in place massive Soviet era security services that follow all tourists.
Coincidentally, the attack on Hillary took place within hours of her supporting Israel regarding the Bulgarian attack, it said.
Normal security procedures should have prevented any vehicle on open regions from coming within 200 meters of Hillary, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra