Bollywood actor Pulkit Samrat got into a scuffle with a photographer yesterday after he filed for divorce.
As Bollywood's 'showman' Subhash Ghai turned 72 on Tuesday, celebrities like Anupam Kher and Shabana Azmi wished him a "lovely" year and expressed the hope that he continues making movies.
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar, who is known for his versatile on-screen performances, has once again stepped forward for a noble cause. The 49-year-old star on Tuesday took to Twitter to share a brilliant idea with his fans.
Actor Ajay Devgn's mother Veena is admitted to a city hospital and the doctor says she is doing fine now.
It seems like celebrity contestant Bani J has a massive fan following online. Not just her followers, but even celebrities are seeking votes for her in large numbers. You will be amazed to know that Gauahar Khan, Ajaz Khan, Vindoo Dara Singh and Ranvijay Singha are campaigning for her on Twitter.
Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu on Tuesday ordered a probe after a man died at the Vadodara railway station during a promotional tour of Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan's movie "Raees".
2017 has turned out to be a special year for Bollywood beauties as two of India's most talented actresses – Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra - have forayed into Hollywood. The two are being hailed for their achievements and at the same time, strong comparisons are being made between the duo.
Set in the backdrop of Gujarat in the 1980s, 'Raees' revolves around the life of a bootlegger. It also marks Pakistani actress Mahira Khan's foray into Bollywood.
Recently, Jackie stated that he wants to showcase his 'dance and romance' skills in B-Town.
In an interview, Singh said the media believes him to be responsible for every rift.
Salman Khan and Jackie Chan posed for a lovely photograph with cute baby Panda toys on their shoulders.
Tiger Shroff, who is known for his death defying fight sequences in the films, is the new co-owner of Bengaluru Tigers.
Shah Rukh Khan got his salary of Rs 50 and boarded a train to Agra.
Daisy Shah is happy for her "Jai Ho" co-star and friend Salman Khan who was recently acquitted in an Arms Act case related to the alleged poaching of two blackbucks.
It all started when Ali's cousin in London took up martial arts. He was then driven to enrol his relatives in Lucknow and Allahabad to learn martial arts and other self-defence techniques.
SRK says he has great memories about train rides, one of which involves coming to Mumbai as well.
Check out some pictures from his train journey:
'Raees' will be releasing on January 25 this year. It also features Mahira Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in key roles.
Rohit will now be seen playing a powerful character on the silver screen in Hrithik Roshan's upcoming Bollywood release 'Kaabil'. The Sanjay Gupta directorial is slated to release on January 25 this year.
Protests have been taking place in the city since more than a week now against the ban on the popular and ancient bull-taming sport by the Supreme Court.
Sushant Singh Rajpu, took to Twitter to share a glimpse of his performance a la Salman Khan
Though we can't say Mumbai is entirely safe and sound but it is relatively safer than other places, said Kangana Ranaut during an event.
Two persons were killed and scores injured during Jallikattu held on Sunday in the shadow of widespread protests in Tamil Nadu.
The incident occurred on Saturday at 11.30 p.m. near Kuneru station, 24 km from Rayagada in Odisha. The train was enroute to Odisha's capital Bhubaneswar from Jagdalpur in Chhattisgarh.
Actress Priyanka Chopra extended her support for the Women's March that was organised in Wasshinton DC, a day after Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America.
Hrithik says after spending more than a decade in the film industry he has come to understand that success and failure are two sides of the same coin.
For the record, she tied the knot with her boyfriend Vikrant Singh on the program. Their wedding was televised in an interesting episode. At the same time, some people also said she got married on the show just for publicity.
Though he got his first break in 1952 as a song writer, real success eluded him till the early 1970s.
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will take the train to travel from Mumbai to Delhi for the promotion of his upcoming film "Raees".
The flick will be clashing at the Box Office with Hrithik Roshan starrer 'Kaabil'. This is touted to be the biggest Box Office battle of 2017 so far.
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Andhra Pradesh: NIA team reaches Kuneru to investigate train accident
- Jallikattu protests turn violent; Police station attacked, vehicles set on fire
- Vijay Mallya loan default: CBI arrests 9, including IDBI Bank ex-chairman
- Raees promotion: Shah Rukh Khan boards train from Mumbai to Delhi
- DNA: Today in history, January 23rd 2017
- Coal scam: SC orders probe against former CBI chief Ranjit Sinha
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part II
- DNA: Analyzing why most people do not follow traffic rules in India
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations
- WATCH: Kiwi batsman Neil Wagner given run-out despite reaching crease before ball hit the stumps
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sold out; here are the dates of the next sale
- Lodha vs BCCI: Adamant on age cap of 70 years, Supreme Court allows Indian board to propose three names
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore
- 1 taxpayer owes 11% of India's individual income tax in 2014-15
- Reliance Jio increasing data download limit in Happy New Year Offer?
- Expedition 50 astronaut shares spectacular view of Budapest from space!
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- WATCH: Wasim Akram, Shoaib Akhtar, Saqlain Mushtaq bowled over by in-form Virat Kohli