Google India will get 20 million small and medium enterprises (SME) online by 2017 by using a simple mobile-based app called 'Google My Business', that will help businesses to create and manage their information across Google products for free in both Hindi and English, a company statement said here on Tuesday.
A new app, called WholeWorld Band, encourages users to create their own music by building around song stems uploaded by artists.
Security researcher Chris Roberts made headlines last month when he was hauled off a plane in New York by the FBI and accused of hacking into flight controls via his underseat entertainment unit.
Internet search giant Google on Tuesday celebrated 64th birthday of late American astronaut Sally Ride with an animated doodle on its homepage.
IT industry body Nasscom and Data Security Council of India (DSCI) has launched a task force that aims to build India as a global hub for providing cyber security solutions.
Social media giant Facebook has garnered 8 lakh users in India for its Internet.Org initiative that has been in the thick of the net neutrality controversy.
Tired of long cues to grab a snack while at a movie theatre or scared of missing scenes post interval? Here comes Snacket, an app which lets you order food and drinks from your smartphone in a quick and easy way while you enjoy a film of your choice.
In a recent development, Instagram started sending an email digest called 'Highlights' featuring a few of the posts from people you follow.
If you are already in awe of Google+'s image functions, there is a bit of a good news for you. Google may soon launch a photo app with all the features of Google+ image and more.
The Indian government has begun the process of having 70 supercomputers in the country, which will enable research in different fields ranging from climate, defence and other areas, which a normal computer is ill-equipped for.
Can your Facebook updates reveal your personality? Well, a recent research says yes!
Google has updated its maps with a traffic alerts feature that brings explanations as to why various routes will be faster.
The Aam Aadmi Party government has decided to provide free Wi-Fi Internet to city residents on the basis of limited data usage instead of setting a time limit.
Majority of global brands still prefer Facebook over other platforms, reveals a new study.
Facebook has removed the profile of a French art lover after he posted on his page a painting that the social networking site termed 'nude'.
A data breach at a website billed as "the world's largest sex and swinger" community may expose personal and sexual information on millions of users worldwide, a report said Friday.
The central government's new policy which mandates the use of Open Source Software (OSS) for e-Governance applications will add strategic value to the "Digital India" drive, an expert said on Friday.
Facebook has updated its messenger application wherein the users will now see publicly shared biographical information like current city and job title at the top of message threads from people they have not chatted before.
Google has identified the culprit behind the White House showing as "n***a house" screw up, and it turns out it`s not them, it`s you.
Russia`s media watchdog has written to Google, Twitter and Facebook warning them against violating Russian Internet laws and a spokesman said on Thursday they risk being blocked if they do not comply with the rules.
In a bid to go beyond a music-streaming platform, Spotify has announced plans to take a "massive leap forward" by introducing podcasts and videos.
If you were left stunned by a black macaque's selfie last year that became a tug of war between Wikipedia and the photographer about who owned the selfie, this awesome "elphie" is going to floor you completely.
Google Maps is fixing a huge blunder, due to which the White House is being depicted as the "N***a House" in its search bar.
Twitter "big data" can help address the health issues faced by the transgender community like HIV, substance abuse and depression, says a study from University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA).
Only one-third of the total Indian population with access to the internet are women, says a survey conducted by Google.
Internet search giant Facebook added a free video calling feature to its Messenger app last month.
Internet search pioneer Lycos today said it is selling some of its technology patents as the company prepares to lauch "a suite of hard good products."
China on Wednesday said it would invest USD 70 billion to increase Internet speeds and expand broadband access in rural areas by this year, as the country strives to boost growth by unleashing the potential of its more than 648 million web users.
A Parliamentary Committee will discuss the controversial issue of net neutrality on Thursday at a meeting where officials of telecom companies like Airtel, Vodafone and Idea are expected to present their views.
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27
- CBSE Results 2015: Girls outperform boys in Class 12 Board Exams
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Is there life after death?