Facebook today accepted an invitation from Germany's justice minister to discuss doing more to purge the social network of racist posts after widespread complaints from users.
Internet giant Google's cultural arm on Thursday said that it was digitising more heritage sites to put them up in what could be termed as a online museum.
A serious security flaw been discovered in PayPal that could have allowed hackers to steal your unencrypted credit card details.
Music streaming app Saavn expects its user base to touch 25 million by December this year on the back of strong smartphone adoption in the country and launch of its services on the Windows 10 platform.
There's yet another revelation from the Ashley Madison hack. The leak from Ashley Madison has revealed the company was working on an app called "What's Your Wife Worth''. Yes and it's exactly what it sounds like!
Facebook Inc is testing a personal digital assistant called "M" within its Messenger service that can answer questions with live human help and perform tasks such as buying gifts online and booking restaurants.
YouTube on Wednesday strode into an arena dominated by Amazon-owned Twitch, with the launch of a service tailored for the hot trend of video game play as a spectator sport.
Social networking giant Facebook on Wednesday said it was introducing a new standalone app called Moments which would enable users to share photos privately.
YouTube has announced that it will be officially launching its Twitch competitor called YouTube Gaming on August 26.
Google is celebrating Wednesday the 70th anniversary of the Spanish festival 'La Tomatina' with a colourful doodle on its homepage.
Mobile messaging apps like WhatsApp or Snapchat have become an instant hit among teenage users, finds a new report, adding that young people are continually finding and adapting new ways of communicating electronically to suit their needs.
Users would now have the option of a `donate` button on the pages of all non-profit organisations and linked advertisements on Facebook, Techcrunch.com reported.
In response to the Department of Telecom`s (DoT) paper on net neutrality, the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) on Monday said it is "clearly and unambiguously opposed to zero-rated plans of any type".
Google today pays tribute to the legendary Hawaiian surfer and Olympic-medal winning swimmer Duke Kahanamoku. Aug. 24 marks what would’ve been Kahanamoku’s 125th birthday as he passed away in 1968.
Ever wondered how Facebook determines what you see in your news feed every time you log in? The social networking site has actually devised different algorithms for it.
Now you can see Tweets in the Google search results as Google has added Tweets to their real-time search results on the desktop.
Google and Twitter announced Friday their partnership placing tweets in online search results has been extended to desktop.
Micro-blogging site Twitter today said it has renamed 'Twitter Publisher Network', a platform which helps advertisers connect with audiences, as 'Twitter Audience Platform'.
Yahoo has released a new feature in the form of its Weather app.
Google's photo storage app Google Photos has released a new feature that allows the users to resurface photos and videos from the current calendar date in previous years.
Microsoft has released an update of Bing Android app with a new feature that analyzes what is on the users screen to bring them useful, relevant information without the need to switch apps.
Google has released an update for Android Wear which will integrate watch faces and Google Translate.
Live streaming is getting much better yet again with Comcast now making its Xfinity Share app available to all subscribers.
Joining hands with Facebook, Internet search giant Google is allegedly lobbying against net neutrality in India, according to reports.
As the deadline for comments on Net neutrality ended Thursday, as many as 73,326 people posted their views on the DoT report on mygov.In, the government's platform for citizen engagement.
Google is the undisputed king of search engines! It is said to have one of the fastest, most accurate search results as compared to other search engines that exist.
GIFs.com has changed the way people share GIFs by adding a new player that attributes credit, links to the source and supports embedding.
Social media has great impact on emergency rescue operations as it provides opportunities to interact with people by disseminating relevant information and gathering posted information, a new study says.
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Media bigwig Indrani Mukerjea held for sister's murder
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Mumbai Police admits 'Sheena Vohra murder case is resolved'
- Live TV shootout of American journalists shocks the world
- Quota row: Hardik Patel calls for Gujarat bandh
- Odisha: Three jawans killed in Maoist ambush in Malkangiri
- Sanjay Dutt gets 30-day parole for daughter's surgery
- Sheena Bora murder: The story till now
- DNA: Why do the 'affluent' Patel community want reservation?
- Quota row: Patel agitation turns violent, clashes in Ahmedabad & Surat
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- 3rd Test: India vs Sri Lanka 2015 - Preview
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Video of Hizbul Mujahideen militant threatening cops surfaces in Srinagar
- This is how India plans to tackle Dawood Ibrahim and Hafiz Saeed
- Five reasons to watch Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Revealed! How Indrani Mukherjea murdered daughter Sheena Bora
- Pakistani hunk Fawad Khan to play homosexual on screen?
- Murdered Sheena Bora was Indrani Mukherjea's daughter, not sister!