Google India released some key interesting search trends of last year that point towards the demand of greater cyber security.
Developed in association with and supported by the entire industry, the guidelines have been created to ensure best practice when it comes to cyberthreats, data protection and other potential security issues surrounding the emerging consumer technology.
Along with flood alerts, Google users will also be able to access "river level" information for more than 170 areas in which the Central Water Commission (CWC) has active observation stations.
The report, Index of Internet Readiness of Indian States’, was published by the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and Indicus Analytics.
Online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service Instagram has confirmed that it has been testing a feature to allow switching between multiple accounts on its iOS app, reports TechCrunch.
The popular search engine Google on Monday celebrated the 182nd birthday of Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev with a creative doodle.
Mark Zuckerberg wishes ''Happy Lunar New Year '' in Chinese.
In an attempt to bring tweets to more people across the globe, micro blogging site Twitter is planning to introduce an algorithmic timeline like Fabebook as soon as next week, a media report said.
Social media giant Facebook has blocked dispensary pages selling cannabis for medical purposes in the US state of New Jersey, even as medical marijuana has been legalised in the state, a media report said.
Twitter said on Friday it has suspended 125,000 accounts primarily related to the terrorist group Islamic State (IS) since the middle of 2015.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg wishes to have five billion users by 2030.
WhatsApp has extended group chat limit to 256 people from 100.
An Alibaba spokesman on Thursday said the company detected the attack in "the first instance", reminded users to change passwords, and worked closely with the police investigation.
On the ocassion of its 12 anniversary, the social networking giant has released new tools such as Friends Day Video, Sticker Packs for its users.
The research, using artificial intelligence (AI), has analysed over two million articles to find out how gender is represented in online news and found that men's views and voices are represented more in online news than women's.
Japan's leading IT and network technologies company, NEC Corporation, has launched a cyber security factory in Singapore as the latest addition to its global portfolio of security operation centers.
The mobile visitors can now view tweets without logging in twenty three countries, the Verge reported.
The talks are the latest in a series of bets YouTube has made on 360-degree videos.
The announcement was made by the company's CEO Sundar Pichai while announcing the Q4 2015 earnings.
As per reports, Facebook's official mobile app is slowing your Android smartphones and consuming excess battery power.
At WhatsApp, 1.6 billion photos and 250 million videos are being shared daily in 53 languages.
Snapchat is also still working with the NFL to produce Live Story compilations from the big games, and Live Score filters are available for those, too
Technology giant LeEco is one of the first few advertisers to be selected to use Facebook Immersive Canvas Mobile ads, a new experience which allows advertisers to use a mix of videos, photos and other elements in new and compelling ways.
Social networking website Facebook will soon introduce a feature on its Events page that will allow users attending the same event to connect and share rides.
Taking a cue from President Barack Obama's stand on curbing gun violence in the US, social networking giant Facebook has banned private gun sales on its site and mobile photo and video-sharing app Instagram.
The study shows how harnessing the quantum properties of light can create a transmission technology impervious to eavesdropping.
A good news for all iPhone users! The popular social networking site Facebook has rolled out a new update on iPhone that enables live streaming of videos on its website.
In a soon-to-be serious competition to video sharing website YouTube, the social networking website Facebook has announced that it recently hit 100 million hours of daily video watch-time in a day.
YouTube is one of the most popular video sharing site in the world. One can share and watch videos online on it.
Riding on its mobile advertising business and the growing number of users on its bouquet of apps, the social networking giant has beaten all revenue forecasts by posting a record fourth-quarter results for 2015, leading to a steep jump in its shares in after-hour trading.
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part II
- Security advisor Kunal Verma's book reveals untold story behind 1962 Indo-China war
- Now, Pakistan too in the race to acquire Kohinoor diamond!
- Four people burnt dead in Delhi's Dilshad Garden
- Will Pak take action against Hafiz Saeed and Lakhvi after Headley's revelations?
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- While politics got 'detached' from religion, Modi govt took measures to preserve 'Sanatan Dharma': Amit Shah
- ICC U-19 World Cup, semi-final: India vs Sri Lanka - As it happened...
- Pakistan's ISI provided moral, financial support to LeT for 26/11 Mumbai attacks: David Headley's big revelations
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game
- Watch: This guy convinces girls to get pictures clicked with him – know how
- A woman encounters a huge wolf and the most unexpected thing happens - Watch
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital
- Salman Khan’s new look as ‘Sultan’: Valentine's Day special- See Pic