Technology giants Google and Microsoft have agreed to drop 18 patent lawsuits between the two companies in the US and Germany, the media reported.
A new study shows that cheating is not so serious when it's done on Facebook.
Video sharing site YouTube seems to provide a better platform to the brands in the online video realm than rival sites in terms of enhancing "recall value", a new study has found.
Facebook is getting more exciting. Now it has added some new features and controls for your profile which, among other things, allow you to use a looping video as your profile photo.
This may annoy some souls but according to an Indian-origin researcher and his team, tweets sent from smartphones are more likely to be egocentric and self-praising in nature than those sent from computers or laptops.
Internet search giant Google is celebrating the 168th birth anniversary of Annie Besant with a special animated doodle on Thursday.
A court in Russia directed that the country`s leading social network site, VKontakte (VK), should improve its anti-piracy systems.
Impressed by Google's flagship Project Loon that takes internet to the remote and inaccessible areas, Prime Minister Narendra Modi believes this has multiple uses like long distance education, rural schools and telemedicine, officials said.
Security researchers warned that thousands of critical medical systems, such as MRI machines, are vulnerable to hacking, creating significant health risks for patients.
Highlighting that technology was far ahead of law, its enforcement and policy making, Deputy National Security Adviser Arvind Gupta today said innovative approaches were required to handle issues relating to cyber security.
Broadband availability increased the incidence of racial hate crimes committed by lone-wolf perpetrators in the US during the period 2001-2008, say researchers, including one of Indian origin.
Google and NASA have announced the installation of a new state-of-the-art quantum computer at their Quantum Artificial Intelligence Lab (QuAIL) that will solve some "impossible" calculations for them.
Social media giant Facebook has said it's important to get the debate on Net neutrality "right" in India as the country is home to the world's largest population of the "unconnected".
Social networking giant Facebook on Tuesday defended itself on the `Internet.org` profile picture imbroglio and said that the issue on the site was a mistake by an engineer which had nothing to do with Internet.org`s publicity plans in the country.
Facebook Inc restored access to its social media website for most users on Monday afternoon, after its second outage in less than a week.
The discovery of water being found on Mars has compelled Google to celebrate the exciting finding with a cute animated doodle on Tuesday.
Users of social networking giant Facebook were in for a disappointment as they were unable to log into the website. Facebook is down for millions of users across the world.
Seems like India and Pakistan are locked in a digital war!
Bharti and SoftBank joint venture hike messenger, an instant messaging platform, on Monday launched a Hindi news feed in its app after seeing a hit rate of 100 million English news stories per week.
Internet search giant Google on Monday decorated its homepage with a small doodle as a sign of welcoming Prime Minister Narendra Modi to its headquarters in Mountain View, California.
Can trimming out someone from your Facebook friends' list land you in the dock? In Tasmania it did, where a tribunal has ruled that 'unfriending' someone on Facebook amounts to workplace bullying.
Facebook Inc introduced a slate of new advertising products on Sunday, most of which are aimed at luring television advertisers onto the 1.5-billion user social network.
Showing support for Digital India, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg changed his Facebook profile picture to Indin tricolour.
A student from University of Sydney claims to have created a technique that has the potential to take humans to Mars and back on a single tank of fuel.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi kept the twitterati talking about his first-ever visit to the Silicon Valley which made the hashtag #ModiInSiliconValley a top trend late Saturday.
A day before he meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg made a call to world leaders at the UN to ensure universal internet access by 2020 to "give a voice to the voiceless and power to the powerless."
The online search engine giant Google celebrates its 17th birthday with a simple yet nostalgic doodle.
A team of scientists, who are hunting for malware hidden in shortened URLs on Twitter, has created an intelligent system to stop and search malware links.
China and the US have reached important consensus on joint fight against cyber crimes, Chinese President Xi Jinping said on Friday, stressing bilateral dialogue and cooperation on cyber issues.
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- UP: Time bomb found at Farukhabad Railway Station
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Does a corrupt govt influence the mindset of the youth?
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- What is PM Modi's operation 'prism'?
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Panel discussion on votebank politics over Dadri lynching case
- Watch: Today's top headlines @9:00 pm
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa - Statistical highlights
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching: Local BJP member's son instigated crowd to attack Mohammed Iqlakh
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Shashank Manohar formally elected as BCCI president
- Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, Anil Kumble depose before Lodha Commission
- 2015 FIFA Ballon d'Or longlist leaked; Ospina in with Messi, Ronaldo but no Buffon: Report
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Novak Djokovic thrashes `misfiring` Rafael Nadal in Thailand exhibition match
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate