Bharti Airtel has announced removal of all roaming charges for outgoing and incoming calls as well as SMSes and data usage within India as it takes on competition from new comer Reliance Jio.
Internet & Social Media News
Though no official confirmation has been made so far, but if Airtel does so, it will benefit the company's 268 million mobile customers.
Here is a comparison between Vodafone RED plan and Reliance Jio Plan.
A bug in its software left hundreds of thousands of webpages hosted by Cloudflare Inc leaking encrypted personal data, but there was no sign yet the leak had been exploited by hackers, the Internet security firm said on Friday.
Mobile communication app Truecaller has become the only platform apart from Facebook and Google that delivers over 100 million impressions in a single day, a company statement said on Friday.
Here is a comparison between Airtel My Infinity plan and Reliance Jio Plan.
Facebook has come under severe criticism for banning a US-born transgender YouTube personality for slamming social justice activists.
Vodafone Private Recharge Mode (PRM) a free of cost service for West Bengal subscribers.
Now recharge your mobile phone without sharing your phone number with retailers.
Twitter is `ghost` deleting offensive tweets, most certainly in line with its campaign to weed out the offensive and harassing content and make the platform safe for its users.
Enrollment for Prime membership will start from March 1 and continue till March 31.
Here's all you need to know about Jio Prime Membership plan.
BharatQR code would require merchants to only display one QR code instead of multiple ones.
Telecom tribunal TDSAT on Monday asked regulator TRAI to place all documents pertaining to Reliance Jio's free offers and specify whether the tariffs were a regular plan, base plan or special tariff voucher.
After facing criticism for its censorship policies, Facebook now wants to empower its users to define what is "objectionable.”
Average download speed on Bharti Airtel's mobile network was highest in January at 8.42 megabit per second (mbps).
CITI Bank credit card users can also avail a flat Rs 9000 cashback on the purchase of Google Pixel.
The user needs to remember just one master password instead of dozens of different passwords.
These SIMs, which will be provided by BSNL, will have Rs 50 talk time and 50 Mb internet data at free of cost.
Facebook is soon rolling out an update to all its users that would autoplay the sound of a video on News Feed, without users having to tap on it.
Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani on Wednesday said his telecom venture Jio has crossed a customer base of 100 million.
The new apps -- for Apple TV, Amazon's Fire TV and Samsung Smart TV -- will provide a more convenient way for users of the social network to view videos on a large screen.
In line with its attempts to curb online abuse and harassment, Twitter has announced an update that would not notify the users when they were added to lists, but the update was soon rolled back following user feedback.
Data breaches are becoming more pervasive and damaging and are now affecting every department within an organisation -- leaving a lingering, if not lasting, imprint on an enterprise.
For once, 'love is in the air' among the fiercest rivals of the Indian telecom industry on the Valentine's Day, with twitter playing the cupid.
Google, along with search engines like Bing and Yahoo are reportedly going to ban all the pirated torrent sites on their search.
DoT has issued the 6-series MSC codes in three circles –Assam, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu.
Idea Cellular on Thursday said it has enabled USSD-based platform for shopkeepers and customers to conduct digital transactions using Idea Money service.
FreeCharge consumers will be able to pay for bookings on Yatra, India`s leading online travel company and largest domestic hotels platform.
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Gujarat ATS arrest two people for planning a bomb blast in Rajkot's Chotila temple
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine
- DNA: Today in history, 25th February, 2017
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Why is religion used as a weapon against 'freedom of speech'?
- DNA: Seven Earth-like planets found around a single star
- Delhi HC rejects Mukhtar Ansari's parole plea for campaigning in UP polls
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to identify job opportunities in small cities?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight
- BMC elections results: Both BJP, Shiv Sena should share Mumbai Mayor's post for 2.5 years each, says RSS
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine after mother left them playing as she stepped out briefly
- We win some and lose some, Sachin Tendulkar backs India to give Australia a strong reply in Bengaluru
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Ramjas protest: ABVP member's serious allegation on AISA activists, says 'they tore my kurta, misbehaved during clash'
- THIS girl wanted Narendra Modi's 'Shiva stole', she tweeted her wish; you won't believe what PM did!
- MS Dhoni slams 94-ball century against Chhattisgarh in Vijay Hazare Trophy