A team of Columbia Engineering researchers led by an Indian-American scientist Latha Venkataraman has created a single-molecule electronic device which has a potential of real-world technological applications for nanoscale devices.
An Australian company lighting India's slums with solar energy is providing a solution to the problem of deadly air pollution in India's poorest areas, a media report said on Tuesday.
The much-delayed process of India acquiring the associate membership of premier research institute CERN has already begun, Ratan Kumar Sinha, Chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission of India said.
In a rare test of man and machine, The Solar Impulse 2, the world's only solar-powered aircraft is about to undertake its greatest challenge yet - to fly non-stop for six-days from China to Central Pacific.
Blind people use echoes to detect multiple properties of objects through areas of the brain associated with vision, new study says.
Watching movies in 3D may boost your brain power by sharpening cognitive skills and reaction times, a new study has claimed.
Thousands have claimed to have had Near Death Experience (NDE), but scientists think it's impossible.
An ancient aqueduct built more than 2,000 years ago to transport water into the city of Jerusalem has been unearthed.
Scientists have developed the first man-made molecular pump, which transports key proteins that cells need to function, that could be used to power artificial muscles.
The ones with the biggest brains could indeed be the fittest to survive in this world as researchers have found that in times of crisis, even fish with larger brain sizes have an advantage over their peers.
A new Japanese smartphone, which is the first device to ever own an eye scanning feature to enable activation, is about to hit the shelves.
A new study has revealed that subconscious learning can shape pain responses.
Heard of a robot that can learn things on its own, through trial and error? Well, here is one.
A new hyperlens can help us see tiny objects that elude even the most powerful optical systems.
Are you planning to junk your smartphone in the second-hand device market for the sake of a new one? Beware as your data can be retrieved from your old phone.
British researchers have developed a new software to better identify where poachers operate in protected areas.
The Goa tourism department will conduct trial of a nine-seater sea-plane here tomorrow before starting a commercial service.
Female chimpanzees who rank low in terms of reproductive success seek out other girl pals with similar status, finds a new study on social relationships among apes.
Not enough time to wait around for your coffee or lunch to be prepared at your favourite establishment? The solution is in your pocket.
Vegetarians please note! Next time when you chew upon your favourite lettuce, be a little more considerate.
Face perception plays an important role in social communication and Japanese kids have scored better in this.
This might not be good news for heart patients but the latest update of Apple Watch bug will no longer take heart measurements when it should.
Ever wondered how migratory birds avoid colliding with man-made structures up in the air? Social hierarchies, headed by a well-informed leader, ensure a smooth flight for these birds that naturally travel in groups, new research suggests.
In addition to harming your physical heath, severe infections of any type can affect your mental capacity as measured on an intelligence quotient (IQ) scale, a new research has found.
Want to buy a new couch but do not know how it will look once you get it home? A Finnish company now lets you visualise different furnishings in your home before you even leave the store.
Stem cell scientists led by Mick Bhatia from the McMaster University have successfully converted adult human blood cells into neural cells.
Dogs may have been domesticated much earlier than thought, finds an interesting study, adding that their special relationship to humans may go back 27,000 to 40,000 years.
After running with a new system font (Helvetica Neue) in OS X Yosemite just last year, Apple is planning to bring the San Francisco font which was built in-house specifically for the Apple Watch, to iOS devices and Macs.
As per researchers, when it comes to keeping online information safe from hackers and other criminals, it's up to the individual user to keep his or her data secure.
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- CBSE Board 12th XII Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced today at 12 Noon