We know that the speed of wind controls the intensity of sea or ocean waves. Stronger the wind, larger will be the waves. And larger waves contains maximum amount of energy which helps in transporting materials across the water bodies.
Experts have found evidence of the Indus Valley Civilization being at least 8,000 years old and not 5,500 ye
The research team, headed by Liangbing Hu, made this incredible discovery by following a simple two-stage process.
The images of his blood-spattered toilet bear testimony of what must have happened during the encounter.
Using a scanning electron microscope to examine minute fossils, the researchers found perfectly circular drill holes that may have been formed by an ancient relation of Vampyrellidae amoebae.
The human-shaped smartphone went on sale with a base price of 198,000 yen ($1,800), EFE news reported.
Student winners are 9th through 12th graders who earned the right to compete at the Intel ISEF 2016 by winning a top prize at a local, regional, state or national science fair.
Seems like China is investing heavily in a robot workforce.
Instant messaging app WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app all over the world and is used in 109 countries, or 55.6 percent of the world, a new report said on Wednesday.
Chris Palmer was left paralyzed four years ago, after battling cancer for a long time.
You probably must have heard at least one elder of your family say that “salt was once worth more than gold” because of the importance it held in food preservation.
The hybrid aircraft is an advanced version of the Airbus' Eurocopter X3, which is currently under development.
But, that's not where the fun ends! Besides cars, Ziro lets you build cardboard robots, articulated animals and more.
a team of researchers led by Professor Qing Wang invented a 'self-healing' flexible insulator that could restore a 'suite of functions'.
According to the team from University of Toronto, participants ranked frequent selfie takers as less attractive and less likeable compared to those who did not go overboard with self-portraits.
Now, one will be able to detect earthquake simply with their smartphone.
The Indiana University scientists revealed this fact and also highlighted that 99.999% of species are still undiscovered.
Google and Levi's develops jacket that allows the users to easily interact with their smartphones just by swiping at the garment.
By taking an inspiration from nature, scientists have developed a new type of flying microrobots called 'RoboBees' to help build better drones in future.
Zee Media Bureau
California: The day is not far when you will be easily able to unlock your Macbook.
This is definitely a good news for all Apple users.
An artist named Moon Ribas from Spain can feel every earthquake that occurs in any part of the world in real time.
The 'Floating Seahorse' villas, as they are known, feature underwater bedrooms with a view of transplanted coral and the waters of the Persian Gulf.
Adobe has launched a visual storytelling web app called Adobe Spark on Thursday.
Ahead of its US launch, SoftBank Mobiles, it seems, has gone a step further and announced that the ‘bot is being opened more widely to developers, at this week's Google I/O.
Daydream that will be built into the next generation of Android named Android N will be available by this fall.
This application can enable hearing impaired people customise their listening experience by using results of a simple, interactive hearing test.
A team of researchers, including one of Indian origin from York University in Toronto have been successful in developing a device that can dramatically reduce the time and cost required for detecting the deadly E. coli bacteria in drinking water.
These composite fibres extend like a solid and compress like a liquid. Pulling on a sticky thread in a garden spider's orb web and letting it snap back reveals that the thread never sags but always stays taut, even when stretched to many times its original length.
Clocking up a range of 500 kilometres, the highly efficient plane will be ready to see the light of day by the year 2018.
- Watch: Encounter between Indian Army and terrorists in Baramulla, J&K
- Advertisement hoarding falls on car in Hyderabad
- Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Caught on camera: 16-year-old boy stripped, thrashed in Delhi
- Delhi: Speeding car kills man sleeping on road divider
- Minor girl gang raped by 33 men in Brazil
- PM Modi's speech at 'Zara Muskura Do' event
- Delhi: Woman gives birth to baby in PCR van
- An overview of PM Modi's Meghalaya tour
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part II
- Sri Lanka says 100 missing in landslides are dead
- Chinese actions could erect Great Wall of self-isolation: US
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Mark Zuckerberg to connect with ISS astronauts via Facebook Live
- Top aide of Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander surrenders in Kashmir
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Fifty years after his death, VD Savarkar trending on Twitter: Know why
- BSER Rajasthan Board Class 12 (Arts) Examination Results 2016 to be declared soon on rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.nic.in
- IPL VIDEO: This is how Poonam Pandey showered love on RCB skipper Virat Kohli
- Nandita Das bats for rating system in certifying films
- This is how online companies may be cheating you on discounts!
- Bihar Board Intermediate Result: BSEB 12th Result 2016 to be declared shortly
- Sadhguru to lead yoga session at UN on 2nd International Yoga Day
- Priyanka Chopra shares throwback pic of her nani on her 94th birthday! – View pic
- US military restricts troops after murder in Okinawa