The brain activity was measured by a near infrared specrtoscopy technique which realises comfortable measurement of brain activity in infants.
However, the researchers warned that much work was still needed before a fully autonomous fleet would be able to swarm forests in search of missing people.
The company also sought feedback from the users.
Chimpanzees grooming involves removing pieces of dirt, plants, dried skin, and insects from the hair of another chimpanzee of off of themselves.
Biomedical scientists have invested a lot of effort in making it easier to perform numerous experiments quickly and cheaply.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration told Google of its decision in a letter last week.
The results indicate that children's thinking is the more important cue to their maturational status and attributions of positive and negative affect than facial appearance, said David Bjorklund.
However, in contrast, the cannabidiol (CBD) content in those samples decreased from nearly 0.28 per cent in 1995 to less than 0.15 per cent in 2014.
Femtosecond laser pulses - each ultrashort pulse occurring every 10-15 seconds - were delivered to the meeting point of the two cells.
To this increasing demand, Intelligent Energy -- a 27-year-old British company working on clean power technology -- has an answer.
The findings also have potential implications for treatment of a variety of conditions.
Research shows that many species view negative events with their left eye due to the right brain hemisphere's specialisation for processing threatening stimuli (information from the left eye is processed in the right hemisphere).
Amid all the brouhaha over machines acquiring near-human intelligence, is India ready to embrace the change?
The new device with better Android VR technology will succeed the mobile VR viewer Cardboard that Google launched 12 years back.
The robot, called as CRAM, was created to help humans during search-and-rescue operations in rubble arising from natural disasters such as tornados, earthquakes and explosions, the study said.
In order to help you understand better, experts explain in three major defense mechanisms on how the body battles the cold.
These new species have been named R. purgatoirensis and R. uyenoi, respectively.
Researchers led by Zeitzer have been working on developing an optimal technique for using light exposure to help people adjust more quickly to changes in their sleep cycles.
Zuckerberg claimed that Facebook's work with Internet.org around the world has already improved many people's lives.
All these varieties are resistance to both biotic (pests and insects) and abiotic (water, temperature, light) stresses.
Rechargeable lithium metal batteries offer better energy storage capabilities than today's workhorse lithium-ion technology that are used in our smartphones and laptops.
The 'smart shirt' can be connected to a smartphone and provide data on the health of the person wearing it.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Fitbit Inc. is an American company, founded and managed by James Park and Eric Friedman.
The researchers suspect Asian leopard cats were probably domesticated by the same processes as wildcats in the Near East.
They can be squeezed to recover over 99 per cent of the crude oil absorbed.
The repellent force comes from the orientation of the magnets, which are arranged so that their north poles align with each other.
Phone calls also accounted for another 22 percent of time, while social media and emails each accounted for 10 percent of respondents' time.
Researchers said that moving animals and plants around the world could have devastating consequences both for domestic animals and for wildlife.
The new timeline is a way for Twitter to elevate popular content, make content accessible for everyone even if they are not signed in, and feed people what they want to see and discuss most.
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part II
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa still in coma
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Now, Pakistan too in the race to acquire Kohinoor diamond!
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- 150 soldiers, 2 canines - Bravehearts who rescued Lance Naik Koppad from Siachen Glacier
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Bihar government passes proposal for Patna Metro, cost estimated to be Rs 16,960 crore
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- 1st T20I: It was more English wicket than Indian, says MS Dhoni
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat