The images of his blood-spattered toilet bear testimony of what must have happened during the encounter.
Using a scanning electron microscope to examine minute fossils, the researchers found perfectly circular drill holes that may have been formed by an ancient relation of Vampyrellidae amoebae.
The human-shaped smartphone went on sale with a base price of 198,000 yen ($1,800), EFE news reported.
Student winners are 9th through 12th graders who earned the right to compete at the Intel ISEF 2016 by winning a top prize at a local, regional, state or national science fair.
Seems like China is investing heavily in a robot workforce.
Instant messaging app WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app all over the world and is used in 109 countries, or 55.6 percent of the world, a new report said on Wednesday.
Chris Palmer was left paralyzed four years ago, after battling cancer for a long time.
You probably must have heard at least one elder of your family say that “salt was once worth more than gold” because of the importance it held in food preservation.
The hybrid aircraft is an advanced version of the Airbus' Eurocopter X3, which is currently under development.
But, that's not where the fun ends! Besides cars, Ziro lets you build cardboard robots, articulated animals and more.
a team of researchers led by Professor Qing Wang invented a 'self-healing' flexible insulator that could restore a 'suite of functions'.
According to the team from University of Toronto, participants ranked frequent selfie takers as less attractive and less likeable compared to those who did not go overboard with self-portraits.
Now, one will be able to detect earthquake simply with their smartphone.
The Indiana University scientists revealed this fact and also highlighted that 99.999% of species are still undiscovered.
Google and Levi's develops jacket that allows the users to easily interact with their smartphones just by swiping at the garment.
By taking an inspiration from nature, scientists have developed a new type of flying microrobots called 'RoboBees' to help build better drones in future.
Zee Media Bureau
California: The day is not far when you will be easily able to unlock your Macbook.
This is definitely a good news for all Apple users.
An artist named Moon Ribas from Spain can feel every earthquake that occurs in any part of the world in real time.
The 'Floating Seahorse' villas, as they are known, feature underwater bedrooms with a view of transplanted coral and the waters of the Persian Gulf.
Adobe has launched a visual storytelling web app called Adobe Spark on Thursday.
Ahead of its US launch, SoftBank Mobiles, it seems, has gone a step further and announced that the ‘bot is being opened more widely to developers, at this week's Google I/O.
Daydream that will be built into the next generation of Android named Android N will be available by this fall.
This application can enable hearing impaired people customise their listening experience by using results of a simple, interactive hearing test.
A team of researchers, including one of Indian origin from York University in Toronto have been successful in developing a device that can dramatically reduce the time and cost required for detecting the deadly E. coli bacteria in drinking water.
These composite fibres extend like a solid and compress like a liquid. Pulling on a sticky thread in a garden spider's orb web and letting it snap back reveals that the thread never sags but always stays taut, even when stretched to many times its original length.
Clocking up a range of 500 kilometres, the highly efficient plane will be ready to see the light of day by the year 2018.
The team has designed a computer programme that lets humans teach a virtual robot that looks like a computerised pooch.
The stick was created by Thinkmodo to promote the upcoming season of 'Lifetime’s Unreal', a reality-TV show.
The machine is designed to understand language, provide answers to questions, formulate hypotheses and monitor developments in the legal system.
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- DNA: Today in History | May 25, 2016
- Panel discussion over Congress using affidavits to secure MLA's
- Panel discussion over Congress using affidavits to secure MLA's Part II
- Panel discussion over Congress using affidavits to secure MLA's Part IV
- Panel discussion over Congress using affidavits to secure MLA's Part III
- Not hosting Modi government event: Amitabh Bachchan
- No compromise on terrorism, says PM Modi
- 2 years of BJP govt: PM Modi's interview with Wall Street Journal!
- Watch: Cow creates chaos near Parliament area!
- Sinners offering money to temples for solace: Chandrababu Naidu
- Panama probe independent of Bachchan's presence at Modi bash: Union Law Minister
- PM Modi congratulates new Kerala CM
- Jharkhand Maoists torch 35 vehicles in 150 days; contractors panic
- Loyalty declaration on stamp paper a symbol of slavery: BJP
- Militants kill cop, snatch weapon from another in Kashmir
- Arms training: Bajrang Dal's Ayodhya chief Mahesh Mishra arrested over charges of inciting religious hatred
- Left, Congress call for people's movement against Trinamool 'terror'
- SP main rival in UP polls, not decided on CM face: Amit Shah
- Pope prays to 'convert hearts' of Islamic State jihadists
- Cristiano Ronaldo wants extended Real Madrid stay
- VVIP choppers deal: ED summons Mitchel's Indian contacts
- Lenovo files trademark for 'Moto Z' smartphone; end of Moto X series?
- Calls from Dawood Ibrahim's house: ATS to probe charges against Eknath Khadse
- Obama looks to Hiroshima visit; Abe won't go to Pearl Harbor
- India emerges as 5th largest producer of e-waste in world, says study