Microsoft will release its latest version of Operating Systems (OS) — Windows 10 — on July 29, and to add to the buzz the software giant has promised that it will be free for download for many curr
Facebook has launched a new application "Moments" that allows users to share hundreds of photos of their friends from the camera roll using the face-recognition technology that powers the suggested tags users see when adding a photo of a friend.
Opera Software on Tuesday launched Max, a free data-management and data-saving app, in India and Bangladesh which will reduce data usage for mobile users.
Adobe is all set to disrupt the stock photo sales sector with its global launch of the Adobe Stock service on Tuesday which will allow users to buy photos via Adobe creative softwares such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
After previewing its real-time translation for Skype over the last six months, Microsoft is reportedly ready to roll out the impressive feature this summer.
Apple has unveiled a new app for delivering news to users of iPhones and iPads.
Chinese PC maker Lenovo on Tuesday introduced the new affordable range of Yoga laptops, meant especially for students.
Apple launched a host of products at its well-attended developer's conference in San Francisco, including two operating systems for its PC and its iPhone and iPad, besides a software update for its watch and a couple of apps on news and online payments.
Researchers have used a popular video game to develop an algorithm that can help robots learn how to tell which objects and actions might be useful to achieve a goal.
Digital imaging major Canon expects the market for single-lens reflex (SLR) cameras to double in India this year to 400,000 units, and saw the industry co-existing with mobile phones, despite losing some share in the lower segments.
Atmel Corp , a maker of small processors called microcontrollers that are used in a variety of electronics, is exploring strategic alternatives, including a possible sale, three people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
Google has filed a patent for toys that pay attention to who is in a room and can interact with other media devices.
Civil rights campaigners on Thursday launched a smartphone app that can video record interactions between police and member of the public, and store them for potential use in legal action.
Snapchat, the social network for users who like the security of disappearing messages, released its first transparency report Thursday showing hundreds of requests from US and foreign law enforcement agencies.
Tag Heuer plans to unveil a smartwatch on Thursday among a wave of partnerships expected at the world`s biggest watch fair this week as luxury watchmakers fight back against Apple.
Intel Corp Chief Executive Brian Krzanich showed off a computer built into a jacket button and a wristband that transforms into a selfie-snapping flying camera, as the chipmaker extends its push into smart wearable gadgets.
Microsoft`s online network for its Xbox gaming console was restored to nearly full service Friday after an alleged coordinated Christmas Day hack brought it and Sony`s PlayStation network down.
Microsoft Corp`s Xbox Live and Sony Corp`s <6758.T> PlayStation Networks experienced user connection problems on Christmas Day, for which a hacker group claimed responsibility.
Global smartphone leader Samsung Electronics Co Ltd <005930.KS> is planning a new product launch next year based on its own Tizen operating system, the South Korean giant`s strategic push to
Facebook said Thursday it had teamed with the National Football League to show ad-sponsored video clips at the leading social network.
Google on Monday announced that the first completed prototype of its self-driving car is ready to be road tested.
Mobile security firm Lookout on Wednesday warned that Android-powered smartphones or tablets are being targeted with malicious software that puts them at the mercy of hacker overlords.
The US government warned iPhone and iPad users on Thursday to be on the alert for hackers who may exploit a vulnerability in Apple Inc`s iOS operating system that would enable them to steal sensitive data.
Twitter Inc is considering creating additional mobile applications beyond its core messaging service and ways of making it easier for newcomers to use its service, as it vies with Facebook Inc and other social media for smartphone users.
Europe`s new antitrust chief said on Tuesday that she would take some time to decide on the next step of a four-year-long investigation into Google after her predecessor scrapped a proposed settlement with the Internet giant.
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd said about $2 billion worth of goods were sold on the e-commerce giant`s websites within the first hour and 12 seconds of its annual shopping festival.
Cybersecurity researchers have warned that a bug in Apple Inc`s iOS operating system makes most iPhones and iPads vulnerable to cyberattacks by hackers seeking access to sensitive data and control of their devices.
A South African Indian-origin radiographer has been elected as the president of the International Society of Radiographers and Radiological Technologists (ISRRT).
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Vote bank politics on Yakub Memon's death?
- Two of four Indians kidnapped in Libya by ISIS released
- Kanwar Yatra: High alert sounded in western UP after IB alert
- AIB: Save the girl child- stop female foeticide
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Gurdaspur attack: Terrorists trained at Thailand-Myanmar border
- Onion prices shoot up to 200 per cent, touch Rs 50/kg
- US woman alleges molestation by cab driver in Delhi
- Vote bank politics on Yakub Memon's death? Part-2
- Top Bollywood Breaking news
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Aapke Sitare, July 31: Astro prediction for Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!
- Rahul Gandhi meets protesting FTII students, says RSS promoting mediocrity
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon hanging: J&K MLA reveals he met Tiger Memon in PoK
- Mira Rajput to sizzle with Shahid Kapoor on ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’?
- 'I spat in your coffee everyday' – Intern's note to boss goes viral
- Gurdaspur attack: ISI trained terrorists at Thailand-Myanmar border for 10 days
- Those present at Yakub Memon's funeral are 'potential terrorists': Tripura Governor Tathagata Roy
- Jammu bandh over AIIMS turns violent, police use force to disperse protesters; Oppn targets BJP
- Yakub Memon's hanging 'legal murder'; will have consequences for India: Chhota Shakeel