Twitter Inc said it had suspended over 125,000 accounts since mid-2015 for "threatening or promoting terrorist acts, primarily related to ISIS."
Viacom Inc`s board of directors named Chief Executive Officer Philippe Dauman as executive chairman, replacing majority owner Sumner Redstone, overriding calls for an independent board chief from Redstone`s daughter, who voted against Dauman.
U.S. gun traders are setting up new websites to arrange deals after Facebook Inc barred private gun sales on its platform.
Apple Inc must pay VirnetX Holding Corp more than $625 million for using the patent licensing company`s Internet security technology without permission in its FaceTime and iMessage features, a federal jury in Texas said on Wednesday.
Google parent Alphabet Inc said Amit Singhal, the longtime chief of its Internet search business, will leave the company and be replaced by the head of the technology giant`s artificial intelligence business.
Facebook Inc began a Europe-wide campaign on Monday to thwart extremist posts on social media, after German politicians in particular raised concerns about a rise in xenophobic comments linked to an influx of refugees.
The iPhone maker registered the domain names, which include apple.car, apple.cars and apple.auto in December.
US is forming a new task force dedicated to improving its ability to counter the use of social media and online propaganda by the Islamic State and other militant groups.
Apple suppliers added to growing worries about slowing shipments of iPhone 6S and 6S Plus.
Chinese steel manufacturer faces renewed U.S. criminal charges over allegations that it arranged to improperly obtain confidential trade secrets from DuPont.
U.S. intelligence and law enforcement figures will meet with Silicon Valley executives on Friday to discuss the use of social media by militant groups.
Denis McDonough attends a ceremony to light the U.S. National Chanukah (Hanukkah).
Apple`s quick links patent, which accounts for more than $98 million of the damages award, was the main focus in Samsung`s latest effort to overturn major court victories by the U.S.
Europe`s biggest bank assured customers they would not lose out.
To achieve these goals new relationships and connections must be forged between civil society, UN members and private enterprises like Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Twitter that control exchange of information online.
Oracle's OpenWorld 2015 conference opened the door for an ultimate cloud experience.
Instagram unveiled a new feature allowing users to post one-second video "loops".
When Senator Bernie Sanders’ presidential election campaign took over earlier this year the Twitter and Facebook accounts he had used in his Senate election races, there was almost no-one following him.
Payments processing company Stripe Inc launched a new tool on Monday that will connect retailers and brands to sell on platforms like Twitter Inc and tap an increasing number of consumers shopping on mobile apps.
Computer maker Dell plans to invest USD 125 billion over the next five years in China, the company's second-largest market after the US.
Infosys, country's second-largest software services firm, Thursday said it has partnered with ATP, the governing body for professional men's tennis for leveraging mobility, cloud and analytics technologies to transform the experience of players and fans globally.
Financial market turbulence in China and software problems have prompted Deutsche Boerse to delay its planned Asian derivatives exchange and clearing house by about 18 months, three people familiar with the plans said on Wednesday.
Apple is expected to unveil updated iPhones Wednesday along with an Apple TV revamp that may signal a push into online television streaming dominated by Netflix.
White or Asian men are the typical employees in major US technology firms, and this has changed little since the first wave of "diversity reporting" last year.
Google is talking with Chinese authorities and smartphone makers about opening an online shop in China stocked with applications for Android-powered mobile devices, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
Senior Vice President of Huawei Walter Ji said 5G technology "would transform the world".
A federal judge has approved a USD 415 million settlement to resolve a class-action lawsuit alleging Apple, Google, Intel and two other Silicon Valley companies illegally conspired to prevent them from getting better job offers.
Microsoft on Thursday said it was buying a startup that specializes in analyzing email, meeting schedules and other work data to increase people`s efficiency on the job.
Tata Motors has inked a five-year agreement with Tata Technologies to leverage mutual strengths and capabilities for their strategic priorities while offering significant career benefits to employees of both the organisations.
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa still in coma
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Now, Pakistan too in the race to acquire Kohinoor diamond!
- JNU shouts anti-nationalist slogans; nation questions intent
- Ishrat Jahan was LeT terrorist, reveals David Headley
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part IV
- Siachen braveheart Lance Naik Hanumanthappa passes away
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part III
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches three new services for train passengers
- More sexual harassment complaints against TERI's RK Pachauri
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- Achaleshwar Mahadev Temple - Where Nandi repulsed Muslim invaders; Shivling changes its colour thrice a day
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 2nd T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- Deepika Padukone's first day on 'xXx: The Return of the Xander Cage' shoot—See pic!
- Asia Cup 2016: Squads, Schedule, Time, TV listing, Live streaming
- IBPS CWE PO/MT V mains exam: Score card released
- Two ghosts spotted in Delhi - Watch video