Chanakya's words of wisdom - These quotes will change the way you look at life
Even in the modern-day scenario, his philosophies and principles are listed as the keys to success.
New Delhi: Hailed as the pioneer of political science, Ancient Indian philosopher Chanakya's intelligence remains unmatched till date. His role in the establishment of the Maurya Empire can never be forgotten. He not only served as a chief advisor to Chandragupta and Bindusara but also made sure that all the natives remain as a united force to combat foreign invasion.
His teachings are still valued and practised around the globe. Even in the modern-day scenario, his philosophies and principles are listed as the keys to success.
So, here we bring to you some his most brilliant quotes that will definitely change the way you look at life.
- There is no austerity equal to a balanced mind, and there is no happiness equal to contentment; there is no disease like covetousness, and no virtue like mercy.
- Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.
- God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple.
- As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.
- Once you start working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.
- Test a servant while in the discharge of his duty, a relative in difficulty, a friend in adversity, and a wife in misfortune.
- A man is great by deeds, not by birth.