By Suyash Srivastava | Tuesday, June 9, 2015 - 08:55
When Stanislas Wawrinka defeated Rafael Nadal in the Australian Open final last year, many believed he wouldn't have won his first major had the Spaniard been fully fit that day.
But on Sunday, at Roland Garros, the 30-year-old proved why he isn't 'The Other Swiss' anymore and deserves to have more trophies adorning his cabinet.
By Suyash Srivastava | Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 23:20
Sachin Tendulkar. Ricky Ponting. Anil Kumble. Jonty Rhodes. Robin Singh. Shane Bond. John Wright. Even though Kiran More, Paras Mhambrey and Rahul Sanghvi too were a part of the Mumbai Indians' support staff, the legends from India, Australia South Africa and New Zealand received a lot of criticism for turning into the proverbial “too many cooks” who would spoil the broth.
By Suyash Srivastava | Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 20:47
Kevin Pietersen is devastated. He has every right to be so. A 'massive trust issue' has been cited as a reason why he can't be brought back into the England squad.
By Dattaraj Thaly | Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 08:51
Kevin Pietersen’s on-again, off-again relationship with the England cricket team has brought to the fore England Cricket Board’s ineptitude at man management. The ECB’s treatment of Pietersen is testament to the fact that they are yet to master the art of managing mavericks.
By Rajdeep Saha | Monday, April 13, 2015 - 17:57
Louis van Gaal will be a delighted man not just for the series of victories in the Premier League, but also due to his players' rise in stature and confidence that will serve as a huge boost for next season. United are looking increasingly dangerous as they are progressing ahead under a manager whose philosophy has started to pay dividends.
By Suyash Srivastava | Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 10:58
The semi-final loss was heartbreaking. The Indian cricket team had been in superb form right throughout the tournament and they were expected to do the same against the mighty Aussies. But despite their seven-match winning streak, somewhere down the line, we all knew it was close to an impossible task for MS Dhoni and his boys.
By Suyash Srivastava | Friday, March 20, 2015 - 08:41
No matter where you were, no matter which was your favourite team, if you were watching Kumar Sangakkara and Mahela Jayawardene shaking hands with players in coloured jerseys for that one final time, post a humiliating defeat against South Africa and weren’t emotional, you possibly never were a cricket fan.
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- IPL Betting: Lalit Modi names three cricketers who were bribed
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report