Mo Farah may not be fit for Commonwealth Games
Double Olympic and world champion Mo Farah may not be fit enough to take part in the Commonwealth Games which begin in Glasgow later this month, he said on Monday.
"It`s a good question. I don`t know," said Farah, when asked on BBC radio if he was going to be fit for the Games.
"Hopefully I should be good. I have missed a bit of training, but we`ll make a decision further down the line."
The 31-year-old is due to run in the 5,000m and 10,000m.
Farah was admitted to hospital in the United States with abdominal pains at the start of the month and has had further tests in the United Kingdom.
He said team doctors have given him the all-clear to return to training but he has not confirmed whether he will run in his next scheduled race, over two miles at the London Anniversary Games on Sunday.
The 5,000m final is on July 27 and the 10,000m on Aug. 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested