`Motivated` Pattinson buoyed for comeback after Johnson, Harris`s Ashes performance
Sydney: James Pattinson has said teammates Mitchell Johnson and Ryan Harris`s heroic performance at Ashes have served as a motivation for him.
The paceman will make his return at domestic level on Monday after being passed fit to play for the Melbourne Renegades against Brisbane at Etihad Stadium.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Pattison said that they were hitting the peak of their powers now and he was 10 years away from being there.
Pattinson added that he has got to look at the bigger picture and hope 10 years from now he can be there and have a good career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- Assembly elections: AAP to release 'Dalit Manifestos' in Punjab, Gujarat, Goa
- Kolkata teenager's death: Police look for answers
- SP government not following Lohia, women unsafe in UP: Nitish
- Over 3,000 migrants dead in Mediterranean so far in 2016
- North Korea says any further nuclear test depends on US