`Motivated` Pattinson buoyed for comeback after Johnson, Harris`s Ashes performance
Sydney: James Pattinson has said teammates Mitchell Johnson and Ryan Harris`s heroic performance at Ashes have served as a motivation for him.
The paceman will make his return at domestic level on Monday after being passed fit to play for the Melbourne Renegades against Brisbane at Etihad Stadium.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Pattison said that they were hitting the peak of their powers now and he was 10 years away from being there.
Pattinson added that he has got to look at the bigger picture and hope 10 years from now he can be there and have a good career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing