Abhishek Nayar replaces injured Naik in Mumbai Ranji squad
Mumbai: All-rounder Abhishek Nayar has replaced an injured Prashant Naik in the 15-member Mumbai squad to take on defending champions Rajasthan in the four-day Elite Group A Ranji Trophy match to be held at the Brabourne Stadium from November 10.
The Mumbai team would be led by Wasim Jaffer with Rohit Sharma named as his deputy by the selectors.
The squad: Wasim Jaffer (Capt.), Rohit Sharma (V-Capt.), Ramesh Powar, Suryakumar Yadav, Akhil Herwadkar, Abhishek Nayar, Nikhil Patil (Jr.), Kaustubh Pawar, Murtuza Hussain, Onkar Gurav, Dhawal Kulkarni, Avishkar Salvi, Iqbal Abdulla, Kshemal Waingankar and Ankit Chavan. Coach: Sulakshan Kulkarni.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?