Ashton Agar fined
Melbourne: Cricket Australia (CA) on Monday fined spinner Ashton Agar 25 percent of his match fee for breaching the Code of Behaviour during Western Australia’s Bupa Sheffield Shield match against the Victorian Bushrangers at the WACA.
Agar was reported by umpires for breaching Article 2.1.3 - showing dissent at an umpire’s decision. The incident occurred while Agar was bowling during the Bushrangers’ second innings, CA said in statement.
Agar accepted the sanction proposed by the Match Referee. A Code of Behaviour hearing was not required. This was Agar’s first offence in the past 18 months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation