Ashton Agar fined
Melbourne: Cricket Australia (CA) on Monday fined spinner Ashton Agar 25 percent of his match fee for breaching the Code of Behaviour during Western Australia’s Bupa Sheffield Shield match against the Victorian Bushrangers at the WACA.
Agar was reported by umpires for breaching Article 2.1.3 - showing dissent at an umpire’s decision. The incident occurred while Agar was bowling during the Bushrangers’ second innings, CA said in statement.
Agar accepted the sanction proposed by the Match Referee. A Code of Behaviour hearing was not required. This was Agar’s first offence in the past 18 months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II