Ashton Agar fined
Melbourne: Cricket Australia (CA) on Monday fined spinner Ashton Agar 25 percent of his match fee for breaching the Code of Behaviour during Western Australia’s Bupa Sheffield Shield match against the Victorian Bushrangers at the WACA.
Agar was reported by umpires for breaching Article 2.1.3 - showing dissent at an umpire’s decision. The incident occurred while Agar was bowling during the Bushrangers’ second innings, CA said in statement.
Agar accepted the sanction proposed by the Match Referee. A Code of Behaviour hearing was not required. This was Agar’s first offence in the past 18 months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested