Aus cricket legend`s son listed among Interpol`s `most-wanted` criminals
Sydney: The son of former Australian cricketer Rick McCosker has reportedly been listed among Interpol`s most wanted criminals.
Peter McCosker`s company, Compass Security, which has offices in Brisbane and Dubai, has been barred from Afghanistan over explosive allegations that sheds light on the shadowy world of private security contractors.
According to News.com.au, among the allegations against McCosker, who has multi-million dollar defence contracts, are reported links to the Taliban , and alleged atrocities against Afghan civilians.
McCosker Sr. famously batted against England at the MCG in 1977 with a broken jaw wired shut, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'