BCCI Corporate Trophy tournament in four centres from Feb 16
Mumbai: The BCCI Corporate trophy one-day cricket tournament for the Raj Singh Dungarpur trophy, will feature 16 teams and will be played in four cities from February 16 to 22 with the final scheduled at the Wankhede Stadium here on the last day of the event.
Group A matches will be held in Ahmedabad`s Motera, while Group B ties will take place at Nagpur`s VCA Stadia in Civil Lines and Jamtha.
Baroda`s Motibaug ground and Reliance Stadium will host Group C matches, and Group D clashes are scheduled at MCA`s BKC ground and Wankhede Stadium, BCCI said Friday.
The two semifinals will to be held on February 20 at Motera A ground in Ahmedabad and MCA`s BKC ground here, followed by the final on February 22 at the Wankhede Stadium.
Chemplast are the defending champions.
Several top cricketers including Harbhajan Singh and Yuvraj Singh (both Air India) will be seen in action during the tournament.
The groups are:
Group A: Chemplast, Andhra Bank, Indian Oil and Indian Income Tax
Group B: CAG, MRF, SB Travancore and ONGC
Group C: Canara Bank, BSNL, BPCL, State Bank of Hyderabad
Group D: India Cements, Food Corporation of India, Air India, State Bank of Mysore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?