BCCI Corporate Trophy tournament in four centres from Feb 16
Mumbai: The BCCI Corporate trophy one-day cricket tournament for the Raj Singh Dungarpur trophy, will feature 16 teams and will be played in four cities from February 16 to 22 with the final scheduled at the Wankhede Stadium here on the last day of the event.
Group A matches will be held in Ahmedabad`s Motera, while Group B ties will take place at Nagpur`s VCA Stadia in Civil Lines and Jamtha.
Baroda`s Motibaug ground and Reliance Stadium will host Group C matches, and Group D clashes are scheduled at MCA`s BKC ground and Wankhede Stadium, BCCI said Friday.
The two semifinals will to be held on February 20 at Motera A ground in Ahmedabad and MCA`s BKC ground here, followed by the final on February 22 at the Wankhede Stadium.
Chemplast are the defending champions.
Several top cricketers including Harbhajan Singh and Yuvraj Singh (both Air India) will be seen in action during the tournament.
The groups are:
Group A: Chemplast, Andhra Bank, Indian Oil and Indian Income Tax
Group B: CAG, MRF, SB Travancore and ONGC
Group C: Canara Bank, BSNL, BPCL, State Bank of Hyderabad
Group D: India Cements, Food Corporation of India, Air India, State Bank of Mysore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future