BCCI Corporate Trophy tournament in four centres from Feb 16
Mumbai: The BCCI Corporate trophy one-day cricket tournament for the Raj Singh Dungarpur trophy, will feature 16 teams and will be played in four cities from February 16 to 22 with the final scheduled at the Wankhede Stadium here on the last day of the event.
Group A matches will be held in Ahmedabad`s Motera, while Group B ties will take place at Nagpur`s VCA Stadia in Civil Lines and Jamtha.
Baroda`s Motibaug ground and Reliance Stadium will host Group C matches, and Group D clashes are scheduled at MCA`s BKC ground and Wankhede Stadium, BCCI said Friday.
The two semifinals will to be held on February 20 at Motera A ground in Ahmedabad and MCA`s BKC ground here, followed by the final on February 22 at the Wankhede Stadium.
Chemplast are the defending champions.
Several top cricketers including Harbhajan Singh and Yuvraj Singh (both Air India) will be seen in action during the tournament.
The groups are:
Group A: Chemplast, Andhra Bank, Indian Oil and Indian Income Tax
Group B: CAG, MRF, SB Travancore and ONGC
Group C: Canara Bank, BSNL, BPCL, State Bank of Hyderabad
Group D: India Cements, Food Corporation of India, Air India, State Bank of Mysore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read