BCCI president N Srinivasan undergoes cataract surgery
New Delhi: BCCI president N Srinivasan has recently undergone a cataract surgery in Chennai and has been advised complete rest by the doctors.
The 69-year-old Tamil Nadu strongman will not be immediately going to Dhaka for the ICC World T20 due to health reasons but is expected to travel down to Bangladesh capital in case India qualifies for the semi-final.
"I have undergone cataract operation and has been advised complete rest by the doctors," Srinivasan told PTI over phone from Chennai today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal