BCCI president N Srinivasan undergoes cataract surgery
New Delhi: BCCI president N Srinivasan has recently undergone a cataract surgery in Chennai and has been advised complete rest by the doctors.
The 69-year-old Tamil Nadu strongman will not be immediately going to Dhaka for the ICC World T20 due to health reasons but is expected to travel down to Bangladesh capital in case India qualifies for the semi-final.
"I have undergone cataract operation and has been advised complete rest by the doctors," Srinivasan told PTI over phone from Chennai today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3