BCCI president N Srinivasan undergoes cataract surgery
New Delhi: BCCI president N Srinivasan has recently undergone a cataract surgery in Chennai and has been advised complete rest by the doctors.
The 69-year-old Tamil Nadu strongman will not be immediately going to Dhaka for the ICC World T20 due to health reasons but is expected to travel down to Bangladesh capital in case India qualifies for the semi-final.
"I have undergone cataract operation and has been advised complete rest by the doctors," Srinivasan told PTI over phone from Chennai today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?