CL T20: After tough times, can Rajasthan Royals find their rhythm back?
Zee Media Bureau/Suyash Srivastava
New Delhi: Post IPL 2013, the Rajasthan Royals team management had a terrible time as some of their key players were found guilty in a IPL spot-fixing case that shocked the cricket fraternity.
Rahul Dravid would want to forget whatever has happened of late, and show what a quality side they are and they have been over the years to the rest of the teams. The team management would want ‘The Wall’ to lead from the front to uplift the morale of the entire dugout.
Apart from Shane Watson, Rajasthan don’t have any big players but their consistency is a result of all-round show from the entire squad. While they have a formidable opening duo in Dravid and Ajinkya Rahane, they have all-rounders like Kevon Cooper and Stuart Binny who have changed the course of the game single-handedly on numerous occasions.
While Rajasthan will miss the services of tainted players – S Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila, Ankeet Chavan, they still need to believe in themselves and make a fresh start as they lock horns with Mumbai Indians in the first game of the Champions League Twenty 20 later today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption