Darren Lehmann to coach Queensland
Brisbane: Former Australia batsman Darren Lehmann will coach Queensland in the 2011-2012 Australian domestic season.
Lehmann, 41, was appointed on Wednesday to take over the new Queensland Heat side, which will compete in an expanded eight-team Twenty20 competition starting in December.
Lehmann will also help prepare Queensland’s Sheffield Shield side for its final match of the first-class season starting Thursday.
Lehmann played 27 tests annd 117 one-day internationals for Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown