Darren Lehmann to coach Queensland
Brisbane: Former Australia batsman Darren Lehmann will coach Queensland in the 2011-2012 Australian domestic season.
Lehmann, 41, was appointed on Wednesday to take over the new Queensland Heat side, which will compete in an expanded eight-team Twenty20 competition starting in December.
Lehmann will also help prepare Queensland’s Sheffield Shield side for its final match of the first-class season starting Thursday.
Lehmann played 27 tests annd 117 one-day internationals for Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi