Darren Lehmann to coach Queensland
Brisbane: Former Australia batsman Darren Lehmann will coach Queensland in the 2011-2012 Australian domestic season.
Lehmann, 41, was appointed on Wednesday to take over the new Queensland Heat side, which will compete in an expanded eight-team Twenty20 competition starting in December.
Lehmann will also help prepare Queensland’s Sheffield Shield side for its final match of the first-class season starting Thursday.
Lehmann played 27 tests annd 117 one-day internationals for Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- GSGMC demands to remove DU book's chapter calling Bhagat Singh a terrorist
- Bizarre selfie craze: 15-year-old boy shoots self in Pathankot, lands in hospital
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video