De Villiers feeling confident in wicket keeping role for South Africa
Johannesburg: South Africa star batsman AB de Villiers has said he is feeling more confident in his wicket keeper/batsman role for the Proteas after nearly six months since taking over the position from Mark Boucher, who was forced to retire from cricket with a freak eye-injury.
De Villiers said the difficulty of adjusting to the sudden change, but is happy with the role as long as it contributes to the team success, Sports24 reports.
De Villiers said it took him a while but he is into a nice rhythm now, adding that he had had to adapt to a few things but now he is totally enjoying the game now. The Proteas Twenty20 captain also added that he doesn`t feel tired after keeping wickets and it`s more of a mental thing than any physical issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?