De Villiers feeling confident in wicket keeping role for South Africa
Johannesburg: South Africa star batsman AB de Villiers has said he is feeling more confident in his wicket keeper/batsman role for the Proteas after nearly six months since taking over the position from Mark Boucher, who was forced to retire from cricket with a freak eye-injury.
De Villiers said the difficulty of adjusting to the sudden change, but is happy with the role as long as it contributes to the team success, Sports24 reports.
De Villiers said it took him a while but he is into a nice rhythm now, adding that he had had to adapt to a few things but now he is totally enjoying the game now. The Proteas Twenty20 captain also added that he doesn`t feel tired after keeping wickets and it`s more of a mental thing than any physical issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are festivals and other social fete being manipulated for political benefits?
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days