Delhi boy claims perfect 10 in league match
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: League cricket experienced one of its rarest moments when Delhi boy Vikas Dixit scalped all the 10 wickets to claim a perfect 10 during a Delhi District Cricket Association League match at the Bharat Nagar ground here on Thursday.
The talented off-spinner, playing for KG Colts, ended the game with 10/26 and left the opponents bamboozled.
His match-winning performance helped his side register a 222-run win over DTC.
Reacting to his unique feat, the 16-year old credited his success to his coach Sanjay Bharadwaj and said there were no big celebrations and he had sought blessings from his coach who was also the coach for Gautam Gambhir in his early days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!