Varun Aaron among 24 selected for Jharkhand Ranji camp
Jamshedpur: Twenty four players including India fast bowler Varun Aaron were shortlisted by the Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) for Ranji Trophy camp.
All the players were asked to report tomorrow at JSCA International Cricket Stadium in the state capital, JSCA secretary Rajesh Verma said here today.
The camp will be held from August 24 to September 7 in the stadium.
The shortlisted players are Ajay Yadav, Ashish Kumar, Asif Fahad, Ishan Kishan, Ishank Jaggi, Kaushal Singh, Kumar Deobrat, Manish Vardhan, Mithun Mukherjee, Pappu Kumar Singh, Rahul Mishra, Rahul Shukla, Rameez Nemat, S P Gautam, S S Rao, Samar Quadri, Saurabh Tiwary, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shasheem Rathour, Subrato Ghosh, Sunny Gupta, Varun Aaron, Virat Singh, Yajuvendra Krishnatry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love