Varun Aaron among 24 selected for Jharkhand Ranji camp
Jamshedpur: Twenty four players including India fast bowler Varun Aaron were shortlisted by the Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) for Ranji Trophy camp.
All the players were asked to report tomorrow at JSCA International Cricket Stadium in the state capital, JSCA secretary Rajesh Verma said here today.
The camp will be held from August 24 to September 7 in the stadium.
The shortlisted players are Ajay Yadav, Ashish Kumar, Asif Fahad, Ishan Kishan, Ishank Jaggi, Kaushal Singh, Kumar Deobrat, Manish Vardhan, Mithun Mukherjee, Pappu Kumar Singh, Rahul Mishra, Rahul Shukla, Rameez Nemat, S P Gautam, S S Rao, Samar Quadri, Saurabh Tiwary, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shasheem Rathour, Subrato Ghosh, Sunny Gupta, Varun Aaron, Virat Singh, Yajuvendra Krishnatry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog