Varun Aaron among 24 selected for Jharkhand Ranji camp
Jamshedpur: Twenty four players including India fast bowler Varun Aaron were shortlisted by the Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) for Ranji Trophy camp.
All the players were asked to report tomorrow at JSCA International Cricket Stadium in the state capital, JSCA secretary Rajesh Verma said here today.
The camp will be held from August 24 to September 7 in the stadium.
The shortlisted players are Ajay Yadav, Ashish Kumar, Asif Fahad, Ishan Kishan, Ishank Jaggi, Kaushal Singh, Kumar Deobrat, Manish Vardhan, Mithun Mukherjee, Pappu Kumar Singh, Rahul Mishra, Rahul Shukla, Rameez Nemat, S P Gautam, S S Rao, Samar Quadri, Saurabh Tiwary, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shasheem Rathour, Subrato Ghosh, Sunny Gupta, Varun Aaron, Virat Singh, Yajuvendra Krishnatry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- Brexit fallout: 7th Pay Commission payout likely to be delayed
- Monsoon seen retreating late, June deficiency to narrow: Weather office
- Forex reserves touch a life-time high of $363.8 billion
- Women not safe in Bihar? After Nirbhaya-like gang-rape, another girl attacked with acid
- Modi, Putin vow to take forward India-Russia ties