Dravid backs Rahane to come out of poor form
Jaipur: Former India captain Rahul Dravid on Monday backed the out-of-form Ajinkya Rahane, saying the Mumbai youngster will bounce back from the poor ODI series against England.
"He had a few good knocks... Ups and downs are always there. It is tough and adds pressure. He has the talent and will bounce back," said Dravid when asked about the young batsman.
After a promising start in the opening one-dayer against England, Rahane has been dismissed cheaply in two consecutive games, which increased the pressure on him to perform.
Dravid, skipper of Indian Premier League (IPL) side Rajasthan Royals, is currently undergoing a camp along with his team mates at the Sawai Man Singh Stadium, ahead of the sixth edition of the tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Meet 'Haryana ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma from 'Sultan'! See LATEST pic
- Anxious mother fox waits while men work to rescue her trapped cub– Watch the emotional moment!
- Attention Malaika! Hubby Arbaaz Khan is all set to romance Sunny Leone on reel
- Fallujah offensive against Iraq: Five things you need to know about
- Prime Minister wishes Goans on statehood day