Dravid backs Rahane to come out of poor form
Jaipur: Former India captain Rahul Dravid on Monday backed the out-of-form Ajinkya Rahane, saying the Mumbai youngster will bounce back from the poor ODI series against England.
"He had a few good knocks... Ups and downs are always there. It is tough and adds pressure. He has the talent and will bounce back," said Dravid when asked about the young batsman.
After a promising start in the opening one-dayer against England, Rahane has been dismissed cheaply in two consecutive games, which increased the pressure on him to perform.
Dravid, skipper of Indian Premier League (IPL) side Rajasthan Royals, is currently undergoing a camp along with his team mates at the Sawai Man Singh Stadium, ahead of the sixth edition of the tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users