England names unchanged squad for Nottingham Test
London: England has named an unchanged 13-man squad for the second Test match against West Indies at Trent Bridge, starting on Friday.
Fast bowlers Graham Onions and Steve Finn were kept as reserves in the squad, after England won the first Test match at Lord’s by five wickets.
“There were some very impressive performances across all five days of the first Test both from individuals and the team as a whole and we were made to work hard for the first victory of the summer,” The Sydney Morning Herald quoted national selector Geoff Miller, as saying.
“We know the West Indies will again prove challenging opposition and our squad will be looking forward to preparing for another tough match later this week,” Miller added.
England 2nd Test squad:
Andrew Strauss (captain), Alastair Cook, Jonathan Trott, Kevin Pietersen, Ian Bell, Jonathan Bairstow, Matt Prior (wicketkeeper), Tim Bresnan, Stuart Broad, Graeme Swann, James Anderson, Graham Onions, Steven Finn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video