English media backs Monty Panesar, urges winter return
London: English media has claimed that England bowler Monty Panesar, who was find by police in Brighton after urinating on bouncers, could return to the side in the winter.
According to The Guardian, given the tolerance and help offered to other England cricketers in the past, Panesar deserved a chance in the team once again.
Three weeks ago Panesar was included in the squad for the third Test at Old Trafford and by all accounts came close to playing, the report said.
Police fined the bowler for his behaviour and he faces disciplinary procedures from Sussex, his employers, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'