New Delhi: Team India's star batsman Rohit Sharma is all set to play the most important innings of his life.
After Harbhajan Singh, Rohit is now all set to tie the nuptial knot with Ritika Sajdeh at a grand ceremony in Mumbai today.
The couple got engaged earlier in the year on April 28.
With some of the biggest names in India expected at the grand event, here are five interesting facts about the Rohit-Ritika wedding.
1) Nita and Mukesh Ambani hosted a grand bash for Mumbai Indians' stars Harbhajan Singh and Rohit Sharma at their 39 Altamount residence on Friday.
2) Ritika's parents Tina and Bobby Sajdeh will host a reception for the couple at Poolside at the Taj Lands End from 8pm to 10-30 pm on today.
3) Rohit is expected to wear a Raghavendra Rathore outfit during the pheras, while it will be a dapper Troy Costa suit for the reception.
4) Some of the country's most important people from sports to business are expected to grace the occasion. PM Narendra Modi too is likely to be there.
5) Ritika's brother Kunal will host the Sangeet function at St. Regis in Lower Parel from 8:30 pm onwards on Monday.