Fletcher to lead Grenada against Bangladesh
St. George`s (Grenada): West Indies opening batsman Andre Fletcher will lead a 16-man Grenada squad in a 50-over warm-up match against the touring Bangladesh team Sunday.
The match will be played at Progress Park in the eastern parish of St. Andrew’s ahead of the two One Day Internationals between the West Indies and Bangladesh at the National Stadium Wednesday and Friday, reports CMC.
The team also includes fellow West Indies players Devon Smith and Nelon Pascal as well as under-19 medium pacer Preston Mcsween.
Full squad: Andrew Fletcher (captain) Devon Smith, Nelon Pascal, Herron Campbell, Preston McSween, Ronald Ettienne, Keone George, Rudolph Paul, Imran George, Akim Alexis, Denis George, Nickozi St. Hillaire, Eamon Alexander, Josh Thomas, Roland Cato and Ryan John.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Atmosphere of ancient Mars had high levels of oxygen: NASA
- Shiv Sena mocks Amit Shah on 'Sholay' posters, BJP warns of `fitting reply`
- Tired of an unruly mane? Watch how to keep hair your straight all day long!
- 7th Pay Commission: Five recommendations that will disappoint govt employees
- Union Cabinet reshuffle on Thursday? President’s House being readied for ceremony