Fletcher to lead Grenada against Bangladesh
St. George`s (Grenada): West Indies opening batsman Andre Fletcher will lead a 16-man Grenada squad in a 50-over warm-up match against the touring Bangladesh team Sunday.
The match will be played at Progress Park in the eastern parish of St. Andrew’s ahead of the two One Day Internationals between the West Indies and Bangladesh at the National Stadium Wednesday and Friday, reports CMC.
The team also includes fellow West Indies players Devon Smith and Nelon Pascal as well as under-19 medium pacer Preston Mcsween.
Full squad: Andrew Fletcher (captain) Devon Smith, Nelon Pascal, Herron Campbell, Preston McSween, Ronald Ettienne, Keone George, Rudolph Paul, Imran George, Akim Alexis, Denis George, Nickozi St. Hillaire, Eamon Alexander, Josh Thomas, Roland Cato and Ryan John.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city