Fletcher to lead Grenada against Bangladesh
St. George`s (Grenada): West Indies opening batsman Andre Fletcher will lead a 16-man Grenada squad in a 50-over warm-up match against the touring Bangladesh team Sunday.
The match will be played at Progress Park in the eastern parish of St. Andrew’s ahead of the two One Day Internationals between the West Indies and Bangladesh at the National Stadium Wednesday and Friday, reports CMC.
The team also includes fellow West Indies players Devon Smith and Nelon Pascal as well as under-19 medium pacer Preston Mcsween.
Full squad: Andrew Fletcher (captain) Devon Smith, Nelon Pascal, Herron Campbell, Preston McSween, Ronald Ettienne, Keone George, Rudolph Paul, Imran George, Akim Alexis, Denis George, Nickozi St. Hillaire, Eamon Alexander, Josh Thomas, Roland Cato and Ryan John.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state