Dharmasena, Tucker to umpire in CT final
Birmingham: Sri Lanka`s Kumar Dharmasena and Australia`s Rod Tucker were on Friday named the on-field umpires for the ICC Champions Trophy final between India and England to be held here on Sunday.
"England will face India at Edgbaston on 23 June. The on-field umpires appointed will be Kumar Dharmasena and Rod Tucker, with Bruce Oxenford and Aleem Dar third and fourth umpires, respectively. The match referee will be Ranjan Madugalle from the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Match Referees," the ICC said in a statement.
While India thrashed Sri Lanka to reach the final, England got the better of South Africa in the last-four stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing