MS Dhoni led-Indian cricket team leaves for ICC World T20
Mumbai: The Mahendra Singh Dhoni-led Indian cricket team left here on Friday for Bangladesh to compete in the ICC World Twenty20 Championship scheduled from March 16 to April 6.
The former champions would open their campaign against arch-rivals Pakistan on March 21 at Mirpur in a Super 10 game and then take on the West Indies on March 23 at the same venue.
The 15-strong squad would warm up for the championship by playing a couple of practice games against Sri Lanka (March 17) and England (March 19).
Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (Captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Yuvraj Singh, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Stuart Binny, Amit Mishra, Mohit Sharma and Varun Aaron.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry