ICC to launch Twenty20 International rankings next week
Dubai: The International Cricket Council (ICC) will launch the Twenty20 International team and player rankings in a ceremony in Dubai on October 24.
The first set of the rankings are being released ahead of the India-England Twenty20 Internationals, which will be played in Kolkata on October 27, an ICC statement said.
In the lead up to next year’s ICC World Twenty20 2012 in Sri Lanka, at least, 12 Twenty20 Internationals featuring the full members will be played.
In addition to these, some of the matches in next year’s ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier 2012, which will be staged in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from March 14-25, will also have the Twenty20 International status.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara