ICC to launch Twenty20 International rankings next week
Dubai: The International Cricket Council (ICC) will launch the Twenty20 International team and player rankings in a ceremony in Dubai on October 24.
The first set of the rankings are being released ahead of the India-England Twenty20 Internationals, which will be played in Kolkata on October 27, an ICC statement said.
In the lead up to next year’s ICC World Twenty20 2012 in Sri Lanka, at least, 12 Twenty20 Internationals featuring the full members will be played.
In addition to these, some of the matches in next year’s ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier 2012, which will be staged in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from March 14-25, will also have the Twenty20 International status.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers