ICC to launch Twenty20 International rankings next week
Dubai: The International Cricket Council (ICC) will launch the Twenty20 International team and player rankings in a ceremony in Dubai on October 24.
The first set of the rankings are being released ahead of the India-England Twenty20 Internationals, which will be played in Kolkata on October 27, an ICC statement said.
In the lead up to next year’s ICC World Twenty20 2012 in Sri Lanka, at least, 12 Twenty20 Internationals featuring the full members will be played.
In addition to these, some of the matches in next year’s ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier 2012, which will be staged in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from March 14-25, will also have the Twenty20 International status.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!