Imran Farhat to join Pak Test squad in SA
Islamabad: Pakistan`s opening batsman Imran Farhat has left for South Africa to join the country`s squad playing a test series against the hosts. Imran said it is not an easy task to play cricket in South Africa, adding that he will make all-out effort to win the matches for the country with good display of the game.
The Pakistan team lost the experienced Test opener Taufiq Umar due to a muscle injury. Umar`s injury paved the way for Imran to join the squad. The hosts gave Pakistan smashing defeat in the first Johannesburg test by 211 runs. The second match is scheduled to be played in Cape Town on February 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- CPI(M) Kashmir criticises DG CRPF for his comment on pellet guns
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- ZTE launches two new smartphones – Blade V6, Axon Mini
- Devas-Antrix deal: International tribunal rules against India
- Heavy rains lash Uttar Pradesh; thunder showers predicted