India-England teams to arrive in Kochi on Saturday
Kochi: India and England`s cricket teams will be arriving here tomorrow by a chartered flight for the second one-day international, scheduled to be held on January 15.
The two teams are expected to be here by 5.45 pm, Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) secretary T C Mathew said.
The teams will have separate practise sessions on Sunday and the day after.
The KCA said the ticket counters at the stadium will be functioning on January 13 and 14.
BCCI curator P R Viswanadh will be visiting the stadium tomorrow morning.
Top police personnel including IGP K Padmakumar, Police commissioner K G James visited the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium to oversee the security arrangements.
KCA said the aggregate ticket sales for the ODI has crossed Rs 90 lakh till (sales up to 5 PM today) and is expected to cross Rs 1 crore.
A full-fledged media box, media center and conference hall are getting ready to accommodate 125 to 150 scribes. A separate media centre, exclusively for the press photographers, is also ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand