India-England teams to arrive in Kochi on Saturday
Kochi: India and England`s cricket teams will be arriving here tomorrow by a chartered flight for the second one-day international, scheduled to be held on January 15.
The two teams are expected to be here by 5.45 pm, Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) secretary T C Mathew said.
The teams will have separate practise sessions on Sunday and the day after.
The KCA said the ticket counters at the stadium will be functioning on January 13 and 14.
BCCI curator P R Viswanadh will be visiting the stadium tomorrow morning.
Top police personnel including IGP K Padmakumar, Police commissioner K G James visited the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium to oversee the security arrangements.
KCA said the aggregate ticket sales for the ODI has crossed Rs 90 lakh till (sales up to 5 PM today) and is expected to cross Rs 1 crore.
A full-fledged media box, media center and conference hall are getting ready to accommodate 125 to 150 scribes. A separate media centre, exclusively for the press photographers, is also ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi