India-England teams to arrive in Kochi on Saturday
Kochi: India and England`s cricket teams will be arriving here tomorrow by a chartered flight for the second one-day international, scheduled to be held on January 15.
The two teams are expected to be here by 5.45 pm, Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) secretary T C Mathew said.
The teams will have separate practise sessions on Sunday and the day after.
The KCA said the ticket counters at the stadium will be functioning on January 13 and 14.
BCCI curator P R Viswanadh will be visiting the stadium tomorrow morning.
Top police personnel including IGP K Padmakumar, Police commissioner K G James visited the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium to oversee the security arrangements.
KCA said the aggregate ticket sales for the ODI has crossed Rs 90 lakh till (sales up to 5 PM today) and is expected to cross Rs 1 crore.
A full-fledged media box, media center and conference hall are getting ready to accommodate 125 to 150 scribes. A separate media centre, exclusively for the press photographers, is also ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?