Misbah and other ODI specialists train at Chepauk
Chennai: Pakistan`s ODI captain Misbah-ul-Haq along with six others had two hour training session at the Chepauk here on Thursday.
Misbah and his mates, who have been picked only for the 50-over format, arrived here this morning and came for the training session at around 2 pm in the afternoon.
The players had a productive net session at the adjacent `B` ground of the main stadium.
The ODI specialists are expected to practice here tomorrow also.
The other members of the ODI team who are currently busy for the second T20 International in Ahmedabad on Friday will arrive a by a chartered flight on December 29, a day before the first ODI. Pakistan lead the two match T20 International series 1-0.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites