Misbah and other ODI specialists train at Chepauk
Chennai: Pakistan`s ODI captain Misbah-ul-Haq along with six others had two hour training session at the Chepauk here on Thursday.
Misbah and his mates, who have been picked only for the 50-over format, arrived here this morning and came for the training session at around 2 pm in the afternoon.
The players had a productive net session at the adjacent `B` ground of the main stadium.
The ODI specialists are expected to practice here tomorrow also.
The other members of the ODI team who are currently busy for the second T20 International in Ahmedabad on Friday will arrive a by a chartered flight on December 29, a day before the first ODI. Pakistan lead the two match T20 International series 1-0.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video