India remain at number 3 in ODI rankings
Dubai: India remained at third position behind England and South Africa in the latest ICC ODI Championship rankings released here on Sunday.
India are on 120 points, a point behind leaders England and South Africa who are tied at 121 points each.
Meanwhile, young Indian batsman Virat Kohli retained his number two slot along with captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni (6th) and opener Gautam Gambhir at 9th in the ICC ODI Player rankings.
Off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin went a place down at 5th and is the only Indian bowler to feature in the list of Top 20 ODI bowlers.
South Africa`s Hashim Amla continues to lead the chart for best ODI batsman as the Top 10 slots remained unchanged.
Bangladesh`s 3-2 series win over West Indies at home helped it move ahead of New Zealand to the eighth place in the Reliance ICC ODI Championship table.
West Indies spinner Sunil Narine jumped eight places to reach the number 3 in the rankings. Top three rankings for ODI bowlers are held by spinners with Pakistan`s Saeed Ajmal on the top followed by fellow countryman Mohammad Hafeez.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH