India team for Sri Lanka to be picked on July 4
Mumbai: The Indian cricket team for the upcoming tour of Sri Lanka, to play five ODIs and a lone Twenty20 International against the hosts, will be picked on July 4.
"The all-India senior selection committee will meet at the cricket centre in Mumbai on July 4 to pick the Indian teams for the ODI and T20 International series in Sri Lanka in July-August," BCCI secretary Sanjay Jagdale said in a statement on Wednesday.
India will be playing against Sri Lanka in five one-dayers to be held between July 22 to August 4 followed by a T20 International on August 7 at the Pallekele stadium.
This will be India`s first international assignment since the conclusion of the Asia Cup in Bangladesh in March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!