Rajkot T20I: Rain may play spoilsport
Zee Media Bureau/Feroz Khan
Rajkot: India and Australia will lock horns in a T20I today in Rajkot ahead of the upcoming seven-match ODI series beginning October 13.
However, rain may play spoilsport as it rained heavily on Tuesday that left the practice pitches in the stadium wet. The Met department has forecast more rains on Thursday as well.
India and Australia have clashed in seven T20Is so far with the latter emerging victorious in four. This is India’s first T20I in 2013 as they last faced archrival Pakistan in this format back in December last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown