Rajkot T20I: Rain may play spoilsport
Zee Media Bureau/Feroz Khan
Rajkot: India and Australia will lock horns in a T20I today in Rajkot ahead of the upcoming seven-match ODI series beginning October 13.
However, rain may play spoilsport as it rained heavily on Tuesday that left the practice pitches in the stadium wet. The Met department has forecast more rains on Thursday as well.
India and Australia have clashed in seven T20Is so far with the latter emerging victorious in four. This is India’s first T20I in 2013 as they last faced archrival Pakistan in this format back in December last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!