Online ticket sale for Sachin Tendulkar’s 200th Test begins
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: For those hoping to witness Sachin Tendulkar play in his 200th and final Test match for India from the stands, the online ticket sales for the event beginning November 14 starts from today.
"Tickets for the 2nd Test Match between India and West Indies to be held from 14th to 18th November 2013 at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai will be on sale online November 11, 2013 from 11 am onwards on kyazoonga.Com," Mumbai Cricket Association said in a statement issued on Sunday.
"Only 2 tickets per person can be booked online," MCA said.
3000 tickets have been made available for sale divided into three categories of Rs 500, Rs 1,000 and Rs 2,500. However, this doesn’t include the 1,500 special tickets priced at Rs 10,000.
"In order to facilitate easy and convenient pick-ups, counters will be open from 8am to 3pm. It is recommended that tickets be picked up before match days to avoid rush and potential delays on match day. Customers will need to bring the credit/debit card used for the purchase, a valid photo ID, a clear copy of the photo ID and the confirmation page.
"If sending someone else to collect on their behalf, customers are requested to send an authorisation letter in addition to all of the above. The person authorised also needs to carry her/his original photo identification along with a photocopy," MCA said.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'