IPL 6: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad – Statistical Highlights
Hyderabad: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kolkata Knight Riders here on Sunday.
# Cameron White became the fourth fielder to take ten catches or more in the present competition. He has joined Dwayne Bravo (12), Kieron Pollard (11) and Manoj Tiwary (10).
# Gautam Gambhir became the first Kolkata batsman to amass 400 runs at the IPL 6 - 406 (ave.25.37) in 16 matches. The next three in the list are Yusuf Pathan (332 at an average of 30.18), Jacques Kallis (311 at 20.73) and Eoin Morgan (307 at 27.90). The only Kolkata batsman to have averaged 30-plus at the IPL 6 is Pathan.
# Parthiv Patel`s match-winning 47 off 37 balls is his highest score against Kolkata Knight Riders at the IPL.
# Patel, with 293 runs at an average of 24.41 in 12 games is the top run-getter for Hyderabad, followed by Dhawan (278 at an average of 39.71 in 9 games).
# Patel has got his second Man of the Match award at the IPL.
# Of the eight games played at Uppal at the IPL 6, Sunrisers Hyderabad have won seven and lost one.
# Hyderabad`s splendid five-wicket triumph is their first in two games against Kolkata at the IPL.
# Ten times, Sunrisers Hyderabad have restricted their rivals to 130 or less than 130 at the IPL.
# Parthiv Patel and Shikhar Dhawan have added 89 - Sunrisers Hyderabad`s highest standrtnership for any wicket, eclipsing the 80 for the fourth wicket between Cameron White and Thisara Perera against RCB at Bangalore on April 9, 2013.
# Gautam Gambhir, for the tenth time at the IPL, has been run-out, equalling Venugopal Rao`s tally.
# Yusuf Pathan (49 not out) became the first player to remain unbeaten at 49 twice at the IPL - the first occasion was against Rajasthan at Kolkata in the present competition.
# Amit Mishra became the first Hyderabad bowler to complete 20 wickets (ave.18.90) in 16 games in an IPL season.
# Jacques Kallis` strike rate (96.58) is the lowest at the 6 amongst the batsmen with 250 runs or more.
# Sunil Narine (4-1-11-0) has recorded an economy rate of 2.75, equalling his best economy rate. He had figures of 4-0-11-1 against Bangalore at Kolkata on April 28, 2012.
# Iqbal Abdullah has taken three wickets in an IPL innings for the third time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing